1. Glimpse.

It hurts to see the huge difference between views and likes even though I'm trying so hard to give you books and Chapters, without throwing any tantrums like others

It hurts to see the huge difference between views and likes even though I'm trying so hard to give you books and Chapters, without throwing any tantrums like others. It's been a long time since I didn't say anything about likes and your behaviour towards me. But I can't tolerate this anymore. I have feelings too. I don't want to be rude.

I posted five chapters of this book and checked the huge difference between the views and Votes.

I'm not a fucking 15/20-year-old girl writing here.

If you can't stay polite with me and can't appreciate my efforts then don't ask and put your request in front of me... regarding putting the books and updates on Wattpad.

I'm removing this book from here and this book is just going to be available only on the Scroll stack website, it will be visible to my followers only. Find me rude I don't care.  You can support any writer but when it comes to me...you became means.

I don't receive anything with this writing thing, but the voting procedure motivates me to write more, so I can give you early updates.

Cut to short: Don't ask me for an update here if you can't change your behaviour.

____________.

I was standing in front of the dressing table in my room, of my mansion. My face was numb, with silent eyes reflecting the shadows of tears, my hands were filled with the henna of his name, and a make-up artist was doing my makeup.

My Jewellery is crafted out of pure gold, and four necklaces of different sizes adore my neck, bosom and abdominal area completely. Red bangles with a few golden kangans were wrapped around my wrist.

A pair of gold anklets with little bells tied around my ankle.

But my mind was somewhere else...

Am I doing the right thing?

What about my dreams?

Why do I always listen to my family?

What would I get after doing this? 

And I am scared too, I am getting married and going to live in a different country, between those people who Didn't know anything about my culture then even do know my language like I don't know their language and culture. How will I manage everything there alone?

What if I do something wrong and Will they punish me? 

All these questions are roaming into my mind on my wedding day.

Yeah, My wedding day. Unexpectedly I got this marriage thing as my birthday gift. I don't even know the meaning of marriage And my family wants me to get married.

No, they are not cruel, and I am not an unwanted child. I am a PRINCESS of my family. Everyone loves me, adores me, cares about me, and spoils me. That's why my father found me the best husband ( according to him) for me.

First I refused them and told them I don't want to get married at this age like I'm just 24, and I have to achieve my goals first. I am a literature student. I WANT to be a teacher. I am a part-time writer. I explain my views about marriage. Like I don't even know the meaning of marriage. I don't even know him. I don't love him. I use every excuse to avoid this marriage. Do you know what they said to me?

"Baby, most people get married believing a myth that marriage is a beautiful box full of all the things they have longed for companionship, intimacy, friendship, etc. The truth is that marriage at the start is an empty box. you must put something in before you can take anything out. There is no love in marriage. love is in people. and people put love into marriage. There is no romance in marriage. you have to infuse it into your marriage. A couple must learn the art, and form the habit of giving, loving, serving, praising, of keeping the box full. if you take out more than you put in, the box will be empty." 

My mother said this heavy paragraph to me and that's unbelievable for me. She was busy on her phone when she was telling me these lines so I looked into her phone and saw that she was reading this heavy paragraph from Google. I looked at her in disbelief and she gave me a 'what' look by shrugging her shoulders.

YES, that's my INDIAN MOM. HMM... you are thinking right. I am an INDIAN girl just like you all. and I have a typical and interesting family.

Everything changed when...

When the Groom ran from the marriage and I had to marry his younger brother it was visible clearly on his face that he was not happy, I was not happy too. 

"Why are you here Jungkook?"

"Where is my husband?"

"Who is your husband?"

"My husband is Kim Taehyung."

"I married him in India and after our marriage, we came here together with his family."

"Taehyung, why are going to sleep on the couch, come here sleep on the bed."

"Taehyung your lunch? Or should I come to your office? Let's have our lunch together."

"Why does he ignore me all the time, Unnie?"

"I'm your wife Taehyung why you behaved so cold to me?"

"I think I'm pregnant."

TILL THEN.

SWATIWRITES: ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ 'ᴍʏ ɪɴᴅɪᴀɴ ʙʀɪᴅᴇ.'

I wrote this while thinking a lot, it's all about a dream. A girls dream about her marriage with someone stranger. I don't believe in love, so the love-marriage thing is a little awkward for me, but I love the arranged marriage concept. because it looks adventurous to me with a lot of surprises and ups and downs and so many challenges to making an arranged marriage work.

The key to every situation and challenge in an arranged marriage is partnership, Bonding and Trust. Which I am going to show you in this book.

Don't forget...

✒️I Don't write Boring Love Stories, I write only Chilling suspense.

I hope you love this story and appreciate my hard work too. This is for my genuine readers. Thank you for your love and support. ❤️

LIKE, VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE!!

SIGNING OFF.