3. A Happy Birthday.

Chapter 4 is available on the stck

Chapter 4 is available on the stck. me website is free for followers. Follow me on the scrollstack (stck. me) website for BTS Mafia series Books.

Target 🎯
Likes: 200.
Comment: 50. 

If you complete this target you will get the next update here otherwise you know me well.

_______________.

Hmm... what nice weather. warm sun with a cool breeze.

Light smell of mulch, after a little rain which Calms the restless mind.

But in the sky, where there is sun on one side, there are dark clouds on the other side, as if giving a hint of coming trouble.

I shook my head to erase these negative thoughts from my mind. Oh...come on y/n think positive. it's not a typical Indian movie that something bad happens after seeing the black clouds in the sky.

OH... let me introduce myself.

Hello, I'm Y/N, Y/N Sharma. I'm an INDIAN girl. I am a college final year post-graduation student, doing a master's in literature, and a part-time online novel writer, living in Delhi with my small but sweet family. I'll introduce you to my family members when they enter the Scenario. MY DAD is a well-known hot-shot CEO so everyone knows him very well. he is working with many big CEOs from different countries like AMERICA, JAPAN, Hong Kong, LONDON, AND the newest edition SOUTH KOREA.

I'm an introverted kind of girl with a few friends. but between in few friends, I love my best friend the most. Her name is Priya. She always supports and guides me in everything. we share an unbreakable bond with the same vibes. she's the oldest child in her family and I'm the younger one in my family. she always remains calm, unlike me I like to be panicky. but she always holds my hand and stays by my side, giving me her cheerful smile. I adore and love her so much. In short, she is my SOULMATE.

I was thinking all this, and walking towards the exit gate of the college, cuz my classes are over now and heading home, but suddenly I flinched when someone back hugged me from behind.

"Hey, where are you going? BISH!!?" Vanshi asked me while hugging me.

"Going home, vanish why?" I asked while breaking the hug.

she closed my eyes this time with her hands, and all of a sudden I heard this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEAR Y/NAAHH...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

She removed her hands from my eyes and I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my friends standing in front of me wearing a big smile on their faces.

"Only wishes, where is my cake?" I asked like a kid

All of a sudden, someone jumped in front of me with a cake in his hands. showing his wide cute smile giving me a heart attack because of his sudden appearance.