Chapter 1: 2 Unmarked Beings

3rd POV:
'It's been 2 weeks since I've arrived here after dieing from a fucking pebble. 🎶 Dumb ways to die. So many dumb ways to die.🎶' Andrew walks through the city, wearing a cloak and a hood over her head.

Then, Andrew heard her stomach grumble of hunger. "Well, shit. Time to get food or a snack." She walked for a while, trying to find food until they felt a head on her chest, followed by a "oof" sound.

"Eh?" She looks down to see a mushroom head. Drew sweat dropped by Mash's IQ. 'Mash, sweetie. You are a fucking dumbass and not looking at your surroundings.'

"Uhhh, yo dude. You good? You're on my chest area. Where's your manners, bruv?" She felt Mash's head move up to look at her with his hood down from the impact.

They both had a staring contest a while now. "Yo, can you get off of my chest please, mushroom?" Drew asked nicely as Mash stepped back to look up at Drew.

Andrew holds up a peace sign to Mash as a greeting, which confuses him. "Oh, shit. You dropped your paper, bro." Drew picks up the paper to see special addition cream puffs.

"Yooooooooo!!!! I know where this shit is!! I'll take you to it, homie! Let's go let's go let's go!!" Andrew throws her arm onto Mash's shoulder, leading him to the bakery.

"Hey!! Dipshit!! Get the fuck out of my way, chicken shits!! Two best friends gotta get some treats!!" Andrew yells at people that were in their way.

"We're friends?" Mash's eyes lit up while looking at Andrew. "Huh? For sure, man! You're my first friend ever. Hey. Where you live? Maybe we can hangout over there once we get some treats. We could of went to my place, but it's not in the best conditions as of right now."

Andrew ruffles Mash's hair as they arrive at the bakery. "We'll take 8 of the special." Mash asked the baker and hands him the money, which were bend.

The baker noticed the coins as Mash apologizes for getting excited. He grabs the bend coins and fixes them, freaking the baker out.

 He grabs the bend coins and fixes them, freaking the baker out

"Bro, shut da hell up and give us 'em snacks." Andrew said as the baker quickly changed his mood from the death stare.

He gave Mash the bag of cream puffs as he thanked them for waiting. As the winds blow, their hoods flew off their heads, revealing their face.

Everyone stopped their business to look at the duo, whispering about them not having a mark on their face and looking very shocked at the discovery.

Andrew panics, which Mash noticed it and tries to comfort her, keyword: tried. 'Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!! Not only did they saw us without a mark, but I'm a wanted man!!! I shouldn't have stolen money and brownies from that bakery or selling weed to gangsters!!!!'

The baker tried to speak to them, but when they turned their heads, he noticed Mash's confused face along with Andrew's death stare. He shuts his mouth before quickly his routine greetings.