Chapter 7: Rayne Ames. What A Hottie!~😍

3rd POV:
"🎶Okay

Red five diamonds in my bag

If you wanna see it, dance to beat like that

My mama saw it and 'Oh, my God, dang'

Okay, I'll show you what's in my bag🎶 (2x)" Throughout the hallways, a voice sings a song while delivering stacks of paperwork.

The owner of the voice is our crazy and gun loving gal, Andrew Lee. She's just blasting off music and singing without a care in the world.

"🎶Uh, oh, I know you like it

My voice는 말해 뭐해? God dang

Uh, oh, I just like it

태생부터 많은 money 관심 없지

싸가지 없는 무대의 못된 범인의 눈빛

Fantasy란 말은 나를 빼고 다 금지

글러 먹은 너의 감, 모두 나를 위한 밥

독한 vibe, sugar high 맛 좀 봐라 모두 die🎶" Andrew looks at the doors to find the Adler side for the Divine Visionary. She walks around for a while to realize she got fucking lost.

She lowers her music down and groans of annoyance. "Fuck this shit!! I don't know where this piss boy of a Divine Visionary!! Where the fuck is this bitch?!!" Andrew yelled to herself, not noticing a creature behind her.

Andrew sighs before about to go back to the teacher before seeing a rabbit. "Bunny!!!" Andrew approaches the fluffy creature and picks it up and takes them with her.

"You're my friend now. We'll get some brownies!!" Andrew continues to walk to find the damn door as the bunny just chills on her head.

Then, she felt a tap on her shoulder after another few minutes of walking and wasting her time. 'That's it!! I'm beating the shit out of this person!!💢'

Andrew turns her head, ready to fight a bitch, but sees a very handsome ass daddy- I mean, dilf student. The man. The legend, himself. Rayne Ames.

Andrew thought as Rayne stood there with his iconic cold expression

Andrew thought as Rayne stood there with his iconic cold expression. They both stared at each other before Andrew bluntly spoke.

"Hey, sexy." Rayne made face that made him questioned Andrew. "Oh, shit. My bad, dude. Are you Rayne Ames? That Divine thingy muggigey?" Andrew said, unfazed.