Chapter 6: Getting Expelled? I Think The Fuck Nah!!

3rd POV:
Andrew just licks her lollipop while chilling like nothing happened just a minute ago. "Like I said, dudes. It's really not a big of a deal of this little shit." Andrew said, gives Finn and Mash a lollipop like a normal person would do.

Then, an old ass man walks up to them, it's the Vice Principal of the academy. A rip off version of Gomez Addams.

"Ewwww, ya ass ain't Gomez Addams!! You're his ugly ass twin that no one wants! You look like that one teacher who likes little kids and not the family way!!" Andrew yelled out, pissing off the vice principal

"What are you doing here?" One of the minions said. "This young boy's father entrusted me with his son." The Vicey said.

"What boy? De fuck are you twalking about?" Andrew said. Everyone turns their head to see the bitch missing from the ground.

"Eh?! Where's the young boy, Lee?!" "Like I'll ever tell you. He bullied my son, no one finds his body. So, I've took care of him." Andrew calmly said.

*Somewhere else*

A 3 headed snake hisses of hunger, looking at the boy below them as he screams in fear and screaming for help.

*Back at the academy*

"He's probably dead at this point." Andrew waves her hand in dismissal. Then, Vicey goes on of how she shouldn't do that due to her status while blaming the trio instead of minions.

"Mashie. Kick his ass." "Kay." Mash rushes over to Vicey and knee bows him on the face.

'Oh no! Not the vice principal too!' Finn and the minions thought with shocking face

'Oh no! Not the vice principal too!' Finn and the minions thought with shocking face. "He didn't seem that open to reason. Sorry." Mash said, getting a pat on the back by Andrew.

"Don't apologize, Mashie! He's just an ignorant bitch who likes to suck dick. He just want to use his status to his advantage to get praised by the higher ups. They can go kiss my ass!!"