Chapter 5: The Bitch. Bully My Son, No One Finds Your Body

3rd POV:
"🎶Johnny Johnny. Yes papa. Eating sugar? No, papa.🎶 🎶Ahhh yeahhhh. Hahahaaa! All of you can go suck my dick! Hahaha! I'm a boss ass bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch!🎶"

Andrew sings while blasting music in the kitchen with Mash in his own world and his own thoughts.

Andrew notices it and turns off the music, walking over to him and pats his back. "Mash, everything will be alright. You'll be the top student in this hellhole."

"What about you?" "Me? I don't give a fuck about that shit. I just got in for money and brownies! I'm doing it for food, but also for myself. Who knows, maybe I won't be a very madman student. Hahaha! Like that ever happened!"

Mash and Andrew walk out of the kitchen after cleaning their dorms.

The next day, the duo are in class as Mash pulls out a busted textbook from his bag

The next day, the duo are in class as Mash pulls out a busted textbook from his bag. "Don't worry, Mashie! I'll fix it. Reparo!" Andrew waves her wave at the busted textbook and fixes it all together.

"Ah. Thanks, friend." "Don't mention it. If you got things broken, I'll fix them. Even the blood of my enemies." Andrew looks at the bitch's minions and smirks evilly at them when saying the last part.

The minions shivered in fear, feeling like her eyes were staring down at their souls like peasants.

Then, the Bitch, as Andrew calls him, walks over to Mash and talks to him, scratching his neck to hide his anger by the fixed textbook and Mash's response.

Throughout the day, Andrew saw the Bitch boss Mash around, but she stands back to see the drama. While Mash is distracted, Finn messes around with Mash's bag when he feels a hand on his shoulder.

He turns his head to see Andrew staring down at him, making him shit his pants by the look on Andrew's face.

"Finn Ames. We know you don't want this. We know that you're feeling guilty. As my old caretaker said, "Man up, you little shit. If you don't man up to your actions, then you're dead as the next guy."

Andrew pats Finn's head and ruffles his hair, smirking. "But, I won't tell Mash about it. Since that brat took a liking to you, so I'll let you do what your ordered to, but you can always come to me for protection."