Meeting Lord Hunkyhair

"Y/n wake up, or else you'll be late for the first day of school!!!" Sophie yells making me jump and fall off the bed, not the best way to start the day. I get up, take one look at the mirror and scream, my hair is all over the place, and my eyes slightly stuck together making me look like a psychopath, though that isn't that far off. I immediately get in the shower and get ready, I may hate school, but that doesn't mean I don't want to look good. I look over at the uniform I'm supposed to wear and gag immediately.

"I am not wearing this," I say and go to my closet, I thankfully still have the hoodies I got from the forbidden cities, I may not be allowed there, but people already know that I go so it doesn't matter. I grab an oversized hoodie that says, "back off, I'm not the bigger person" and some ripped jeans, and head downstairs, grab a slice of mallowmelt and head to the crystal tree as I call it.

"What are you wearing Elin, that is not school appropriate!! Go change immediately." Sophie says.

(A/n, Sophie is regular in this story, she just gets super annoyed with Y/n and how she acts.)

"No, the uniform is horrible, and I will never wear it," I say then shout out, "FOXFIRE!!" while Sophie rolls her eyes. We head to the building and meet this brown haired guy with teal eyes, he takes one look at me and already looks disgusted, that's a new record, it usually takes me to say a few words to make people hate me, this day is already getting better.

"I'm guessing you're the famous "Wonderbread" I've heard so much about?" I ask earning two eye rolls.

"First of all, it's Wonder Boy, and my name is Fitz, Fitz Vacker" he says raising his head high with a smirk.

"Whatever Ritz Cracker, I have to go meet this legend Lord Hunkyhair I've heard so much about," I say saluting my goodbye.

                                                                                               ~_~

"How is she your sister Sophie? She's nothing like you." Fitz says turning to me.

"I think the same thing, if you think that's bad wait until she's in a bad mood." I say sighing.

"She's not in a bad mood right now? How is that possible?"

"I have absolutely no idea Ritz," I say smirking, "maybe there's one good thing that came from this conversation" I say running and Fitz starts chasing me laughing.

                                                                                               ~_~

I hear laughing behind me and see Wonderbread chasing Sophie, "ugh, how can they make each other laugh while not noticing what's wrong?" I start looking for HunkyHair and I bump into a guy with messy blonde hair.

"Wait, are you the Lordy Hunkyhair?" I ask looking up.

"Are you the Prank Queen Y/n I've heard so much about?" he asks

"The one and only, what may I do for you?" I ask bursting into laughter, he joins in.

"I've been wanting to meet you ever since Sophie started talking about all the havoc you cause, like, how did you ever think of putting gulon AND kelpie feces all over the entrance of Atlantis?"

"I always come up with stuff at like three o'clock in the morning and then spend the rest of the morning planning it," 

"Too true, too true," Hunkyhair says and Ro walks up.

"Is this Y/n? The one you're always talking about saying she's the queen of pranks?" Ro asks.

"The one and only, do you guys want to know what I hate the most?" I ask starting to whisper.