Moody Shit

I woke up with a headache that could tear down forests and move mountains, God I wish Advil was a thing here, one of the things that I like about the Forbidden Cities. "Uuggghhh," I say while getting out of bed, I head to my bathroom and put my swimsuit on, it's black with the words "back off" all over it, I absolutely love it since it portrays me so well. I go into my bathtub which is the size of most pools in the Forbidden Cities and jus float on my back for thinking weird shit when Sophie comes in and bothers me telling me to get ready for school. "Go away Sophie" I say still in my bathtub.

"No, school starts in half an hour and we are not being late. Okay look, I know you won't go to school for me, but do it for Keefe, he's been calling me 24/7 just to talk about you, he needs to talk to you, I bet he'll explode if you don't go to school today." That got me thinking, I decided that I would go to school even with my headache, and guess what, mother nature hates me and decided last night would be the night to start my period. So on top of the fact that I have a headache, I'm also experiencing horrible cramps, soreness, and mood swings fluctuating very frequently, I'm only going to school for Keefe. I can't explain but I'm just so happy whenever I'm with him, it's really the only thing I enjoy anymore, except for bother Sister Dearest and Wonderbread.

"Okay, I'll get up, but don't you dare tell anyone the reason I finally agreed or else you will only have nine toes. Got it?" 

"Okay, jeez you really are a bit moody today, Fitz is not going to have fun today that's for sure."

"Oh I'll make sure of that," I say getting ready making Sophie leave, I wear my dark purple hoodie that says, "Go the Fuck Away", dark jeans and a black belt, I put on purple eyeshadow, I hate to admit it, but I want to look good today, and don't you dare ask why. I head down shove a few ripplefluffs down my throat and head to the crystal tree with Sophie while she says Foxfire. As soon as we get there we're greeted by Ritz Savory Cracker, and he is not going to be happy about it.

"Hello Sophie," ignoring me, and he says I'm rude, I don't care if this is rude or not, but I punch him in the arm with smirk and walk off to find Ro and Keefe. As I walk off I hear him mutter colorful words under his breath and to be honest, I'm proud of him for once, I guess he isn't perfect after all, but I could have told you that from the start.

"Queen, over here." Keefe yells I turn around to him being right behind me, he was so close our noses almost touched and I could feel his breath on my cheek. "Oh, sorry," Keefe says backing up.

"It's fine," I say, but it wasn't, I kind of wished that he'd stayed, oh my God Y/n, get a grip on yourself, you won't and you never will fall in love with a guy, you can't do this, you'll just get hurt. "Hey Keefe, hey Ro," I say chest bumping Ro.

"Hey Queen, I like your hoodie, I kind of wish I had it, but larger, do you think you'd be able to make me one?" she asks.

I know in that part Ro is kind of nicer than usual but she really does want a hoodie so she's trying to be nice so she's more likely to get it.

"I probably can, I just have to take your measurements, now I'm really sorry but I have to go, I promised Dex that we could meet up before announcements yesterday, I'll see you later though." I say, but I wasn't leaving because of a promise, I was leaving because I needed to do something to get my mind off Keefe and I couldn't necessarily do that in front of him.

                                                                                               ~_~

"Dude, you need to tell her, she's super hot, eventually someone's going to ask her out, and she might say yes." Ro says elbowing me.

"I will when the time is right, for now I just don't feel comfortable, plus I doubt she likes me back, I've felt what she's feeling when we're together and it's nothing like what I feel." I respond.