The Funeral

Isabella Higgins, sat in her room with her earphones blurring and sketching design ideas in her sketchbook. She has always had a love for drawing and when she became a teenager her love for fashion grew as well, so she decided to combine her love for the two and start drawing fashion designs. She's had many sketchbooks over the years, all of them collecting dust somewhere in her room, the designs inside getting better as the years went on. She has been sat on the floor leaning against her bed for the majority of the day, waiting for her dad to come and tell her that his latest conquest has left. This happens a lot. 

She was so into her sketch that she didn't notice her father had opened the door and was trying to get her attention, until she felt a thump on her head. She roughly pulled her earphones out while shouting '' What the hell ? What was that for?'' 

Her father simply shrugged before  saying '' I didn't mean to hit your head but I'm not mad about it. Anyway, I've been trying to get your attention for five minutes now.'' while looking at her and trying not to laugh at the first part. 

This causes Isabella to sheepishly say '' Opps...What's up with the face?'' after taking a good look at her father. '' Do you remember me talking about Coach Buzzer ?'' while stepping into the room and leaning on my desk. '' He was your old Basketball Coach ?'' She replied in a way that was really a question. 

'' That's the one. I got a phone call there, he passed away, his funeral is on Friday. You're coming'' Marcus stated before walking out of the room, he stuck his head back around the doorframe and said '' Oh and before I forget, we are going to be going to the lakehouse with some of my old friends after.'' 

She jumped up going straight for her closet while saying '' Oh My God, WHAT? Why are you only telling me this now, I have no clothes.'' This causes Marcus to scoff and say '' There is no way that is true. This house is literally full of your clothes.'' 

Isabella then turns round and says '' But not for this ocassion, I 've had no time to prepare... or shop.'' He groans before turning around '' I'm done. I'm leaving.'' coming out of his mouth in a fed up tone. She then asks '' Dad, are you okay? Do you need anything?'' causing him to smile while turning around and saying '' I'll be fine kiddo.'' 

================================================================================================================================================================

( This is what she wears to the funeral but without the tights )

Isabella was walking alongside her father talking '' Okay, dad I know you get weird at funerals but you gotta try and control that cause it is not normal.'' He gets an offended look on his face '' What? I do not get weird, what are you talking about?'' 

Before she gets a chance to retort back he is already inserting himself into another conversation, causing her to shake her head and mumble '' And so it begins''. She walks closer to the group and says '' What happened to and I quote ' I do not get weird' about five seconds ago'' Marcus just looks over to her and says '' Just be cool'' she just rolls her eyes and states '' I didn't even know that word was in your vocabulary, considering what I just witnessed.''