Runaway Indians

Isabella was woken up the next morning feeling someone poking her cheek, causing her to groan. She opened her eyes when it started to get more aggressive and when she felt someone jumping on the bed. She opened her eyes to see Bean poking her and Becky jumping on the bed. It seems that all of the other kids were already awake and getting ready for the day. '' Alright, Alright. I'm up. You cheekey monkeys'' while sitting up on the bed and reaching over and tickling the two. 

She went into the bathroom to change into her outfit for the day, which includes a black string tie crop top and denium shorts as it is sunny. She ties her hair in a half up half down way, so her hair is out of her face and pieces pulled out to frame it. She just does some basic everyday makeup, skin tint, mascara, brows, bronzer. 

She heads down to the kitchen and sees Lenny hitting Rob in the face with a bag of bacon causing her to stifle a laugh

She heads down to the kitchen and sees Lenny hitting Rob in the face with a bag of bacon causing her to stifle a laugh. Sally sees her and says '' Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?'' Isabella replies with '' I slept good actually, but I had two monkey's waking up this morning.'' with a look at Becky and Bean making them start laughing. 

Mama, who was sitting outside on the porch swing but had the window open then let out a massive fart. Curly, who was sitting on the window seat moved his paw to cover his nose. ''Curly. Shame on you. That crazy dog. Must have gotten into some of my leftover pasta fasul.'' Mama said as she blamed the dog. Deanne waving a hand over her nose to get rid of the smell says '' Yeah, Mama, I'm sure that's exactly what happened. '' 

Mama continues with her lie '' It did. We should get a dog.'' while pointing at her daughter, Deanne just repplies '' We should get a water buffalo.'' making Bean and Becky laugh. 

Isabella walks over to the counter before spotting Roxanne's shoes '' OMG, are those Christian Louboutin 's?'' Roxanne smiles at her saying '' Yes, yes they are. I know not very lakehouse appropriate but I packed for Milan, not the lake.'' 

Isabella gasps '' Screw appopriate. They are gorgeous. I've always wanted a pair myself, you know, but I've never seen a pair in real life.'' while fawning over them. Roxanne simply smiles back at her '' Thank you. I guess you are gonna freak out when I say he gifted me these himself.'' 

Isabella's eyes widen in amazement. "No way! Christian Louboutin himself?" she exclaims, her excitement palpable. "That's incredible! They're even more stunning knowing they came from the man behind the iconic red soles." She can't help but admire the shoes even more, knowing the story behind them. Roxanne's smile widens at Isabella's enthusiasm, pleased to share the moment with her and have someone to talk fashion with. 

'' I absoultely love your top honey, the stiching is so flawless. Where did you get it?'' Roxanne asks her while leaning forward to get a good look. Isabella blushes bright red and says '' Actually I made it myself. '' 

Roxanne's eyes widen in surprise, impressed by Isabella's talent. "You made it yourself? That's incredible!" she exclaims, genuine admiration evident in her voice. "The stitching is impeccable, and the design is so chic. You have serious talent, Isabella."