Two Month Anniversary

2 Months Later

It is now September and Ryan and Isabella are celebrating their two month anniversary. They haven't seen each other since the lake house, but they call every night and text everyday. Ryan has shared bits and pieces of his music and Isabella has shared pieces of her drawings and designs, she is even in the process if making him a hoodie, not that he knows that.  

As Ryan waits for Isabella to pick up the Skype call, he can't help but feel a flutter of excitement mixed with a touch of nervousness. He glances around his room, making sure everything looks presentable for their virtual celebration. Finally, Isabella's face appears on the screen, and Ryan's heart skips a beat at the sight of her.

"Hey, Bella," he says with a wide smile, his eyes lighting up with warmth. "Happy two-month anniversary."

Isabella returns his smile, her eyes sparkling with affection. "Hey, Ray" she replies, her voice filled with joy. "Happy anniversary to you too."

Ryan looks at her with an adoring look, '' You look beautiful.'' Isabella blushes at the compliment, feeling a surge of happiness. "Thank you, Ryan," she says softly, her heart fluttering at his affectionate gaze. "You're not looking too bad yourself." She smiles warmly at him, making him gain a light blush on his cheeks and ears. 

The pair had agreed that they would not get each other gifts and instead they were going to have a meal together. Isabella had ordered a cheese pizza and Ryan had ordered a pepperoni one. As they sit together on the Skype call, Isabella and Ryan exchange playful banter about their pizza choices.

"Pepperoni, Ryan?" Isabella teases, a smirk playing on her lips. "I thought you were going to switch it up, be more adventurous in your food choices."

Ryan chuckles, defending his choice. "Hey, you can't go wrong with pepperoni. And, you're not here to be adventurous with. But I have to admit, your cheese pizza does look tempting." Isabella laughs at Ryan's playful response, shaking her head in mock disappointment. "I guess I'll have to take your word for it then. But next time, we're definitely trying something new together, even if it's just over Skype."

Ryan grins back at her, his eyes sparkling with affection. "Deal. Anything for you, Bella." They share a warm smile, as they fall into their playful, teasing banter. 

Isabella then asks '' So, how is everyone?''  Ryan leans back in his chair, taking a moment to gather his thoughts before responding. "Everyone's good, you know. Mom and Dad are busy with work as usual, but they're doing well. And Greg, well, he's obsessed with basketball now and trying to beat my high score in every video game we own. He's even joining the basketball club at school" He chuckles, shaking his head at his brother's competitive nature. 

Her eyes widen at this information '' What? No way! Go Greg!'' Ryan smiles proudly "Yeah, he's really into it. I guess he finally found something he's passionate about. And who knows, maybe he'll be the next NBA star." He laughs at the thought, imagining his little brother making it big in the basketball world. 

Isabella grins '' He's keeping his promise then. No more Hollywood kid. Thank God.'' Ryan nods in agreement. "Yeah, definitely. It's been good to see him find something he enjoys and not focusing on his video games so much. I mean he actually goes outside now." 

They share a laugh at that fact. She then asks '' What about Kiethie?'' Ryan replies with a smile "Kiethie's doing well. He's started to take more interest in Football, which is nice, I have someone to talk about it with now.'' 

Isabella gasps in mock offence '' Hey, you talk about it with me. All of the time. I even pretend to listen, and know what you're talking about.'' Ryan laughs at Isabella's response. "You're right, you do humour me with all my football talk," he admits, grinning. "But it's different with Kiethie. He's genuinely interested and asks questions. It's nice to have someone to share that passion with." He winks at Isabella, acknowledging her patience with his football obsession. '' I think he may even want to play it someday.''