Intro + Trigger Warnings

Moin!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my story! I wanted to write this for a while now, and I hope that you all enjoy it! I really wanted to take a few moments real quick to talk about this and explain some things about this so that there's no confusion.

First things first, I'm the realest.

Second, I am living in Germany/Deutschland with my Daddy ❤️ who is helping to teach me German; and because I love my life here everyday, I have decided to set the story in Bedburg, Germany which has a legitimate history of werewolves (seriously, look it up, it's really fascinating!). Therefore, I have added some German here and there throughout the story for authenticity.

Third, there will be a time jump in this story! The main character starts out young so that I can better describe his personality and motivations, but in no way, shape, or form will anything sexual happen to him while prepubescent! I do not condone nor support something like that.

Fourth, this focuses on Male x Male relationships. If that's not your cup of tea, then please move along. ❤️💛💚💙💜

I hope that you all enjoy this as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

I also had the idea from and to use the titles of songs as chapter titles. It's something that I've admired from them and would like to carry on. That being said, it wasn't my initial idea and I do not own any rights to the songs used.

***TRIGGER-WARNINGS!!!***

There will be Underage Scenes (technically, but see above), Sexual Content, Kidnapping, Dubious Consent, Dangerous Situations, Mentions of Homophobia, Profanity, M-Preg (Maybe, I'm still undecided), and worse of all: there might be grammatical errors! 😱

There is the mentioning of the Werewolf of Bedburg, a.k.a. Peter Stumpf/Stumpp/Stubbe, who is an actual person convicted of several atrocities, some of which were committed against children. This story is NOT meant to glamorize a serial killer at all, but to play on the fact that he claimed to be a werewolf and the local German government at the time listed his accused acts as done by a werewolf. That bring said, I hold the deepest respect and condolences for those lost in such a horrific manner. If true crime, especially that which is of a serious nature, upsets you, please proceed with caution!

On the other hand, if you interested in learning more about this, the video at the top where the media section is offers a brief description.

If you don't like the story, then please don't read/report.

If you do decide to continue, then please enjoy!

💜hotyanderedaddies (formerly, Pink0Skitty)