08

ıllıllı   𝙖 𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧   ıllıllı

                                        ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

╔═════════════════════════════╗

              Y/N,

I do hope that this finds you in good health, body and soul.

I have sent you my crow, as I have needed to relay to you a couple pieces of information regarding the topic that was spoken a week ago.

First, I would like you to know that I have been keeping good surveillance of you for the past many years, as tales and rumors of a Nature Breather with a kind soul have reached my ear, and seemed to have circulated fast. I did not wish to seek you out, knowing that if I did it would be bringing you into something unwillingly that you didn't want to partake in with your own mind. Forgive me for never mentioning this before.

Your remarkable swordsmanship and overall drive to create peace has made you a clear option for resources, and I do greatly believe that you will be one of the best that the Corps has ever seen.

You have proved to me in multiple situations that you are a constant that can be relied on and trusted. Your debut as a Hashira will not be a silent matter, for people will rejoice at the realization.

As I had mentioned before, to join the Demon Slayer Corps, you will need to pass Final Selection. I have no doubt in my mind that this will be something that you overcome easily. Obstacles come easy to you, and I know you will not let any one down, nor will you let them falter.

You have done great, my child.

May your naginata be where your heart is,

Kagaya Ubuyashiki

╚══════════════════════════════╝

ˏˋ°•*