♤ Information

history of this world

– Everything used to be normal, until the first report of a strange animal began to fill the Internet, little by little more animals and then a strange disease among humans. The further it progressed the people looked horribly sick and their skin was deformed, losing all reason and consciousness, people calling them "zombies" although the infection was very different and even stranger than what was expected, it spread very quickly. 

– Little by little it reached the entire city, people were fleeing trying to survive, there were fires, shootings. At the present time in history, 3 years have passed since the infection, the cities are mostly destroyed, it is difficult to find food and survive.

Transmission of infection 

The infection is transmitted through DNA or very deep wounds. If someone/something infected bites you, or scratches you badly, you will become infected. The infection affects the animals causing them to become completely aggressive, their appearance becomes deformed and they even grow 5 or 10 times their size. For humans it may be different, although in most cases it deforms your skin causing it to fall off and be replaced by black spots, the aggressiveness is the same as that of animals. It depends on how your body reacted to the infection or rather, how lucky you are, some people are immune to some effects of the infection.

Infection states 

5% - 10% = The infection starts slowly, causing you to get sick to the point where you can't get up and have a hard time doing the simplest of things. 

20% - 40% = The sickness stops for a bit, but your skin begins to deform and the pain is unbearably intense, the more it progresses you can lose your sight, your speech, or in most cases your control, becoming what they would call a "zombie" 0% conscious. The thirst to kill and uncontrollable hunger for humans also begins, normal food usually hurts them or causes pain.

50% – 70% = The infection is almost complete, regeneration has begun. The wounds heal themselves and it is more difficult to kill them:You can see them walking around with deep wounds on their chest or head with no signs of dying.  in case the person was lucky and managed to maintain their consciousness then that person learned to live with it and control the hunger

100% is unknown  = Humans don't live as long, they are mostly killed by the people who try to survive