Chiho's Weighty Measures!

After the events that had happened with Lucifer, it was found out that The Earthquakes were caused by Emi's Friends looking for her, and with Lucifer beaten by you and drained of all of his Powers he was forced to live with you and Yamoshi where he spends his days Playing Games.

Chiho found out that you were A Demon and Emi was An Angel she was perfectly cool with it and decided to help keep it secret which was Good since if she wasn't in either of those you would have Erased her memories of the event.

Now you were at The Local McRonald's Just Working with Chiho when you noticed that you left your Phone back in the Breakroom.

Y/n: Ah Damn.

Chiho: What is it Mr. Y/n?

Y/n: It's Nothing I Just need my Phone real quick but I can't leave the register.

Chiho: Oh I can get it!

Y/n: Thanks Chiho, I really appreciate it. You're always A Real Help you know that.

Chiho: (Blushing) O-Oh Thank you Mr. Y/n.

She then ran into the Breakroom to Grab your Phone when suddenly A Book fell out.

Chiho: A Book?

She then looked at the cover and she was surprised by what it was Titled.

Chiho: Eh? Plus-Sized Senpai?

She then checked to see if it was yours and indeed your name was written down on the Inside cover. She then began Skimming through to see A Bunch of Images of Chubby to Fat women Just eating and Being A Big Ol' Teddy bear to The Main character in this Harem Manga.

Chiho: (Blushing) Is this what he Likes? Well if this is what I Must do To Win Mr. Y/n then I shall.

She then grabbed your Phone and Ran back to you.

Chiho: Here you go, Mr. Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks Chiho.

After Work...

Y/n: Whew what A Good Day at Work! I am ever Closer to the Title of Assistant Manager!

Chiho walked out with A Bunch of Burgers as she smiled.

Chiho: Mr. Y/n, You truly are the Most amazing Employee's I had ever seen.

Y/n: Oh Thank you! Your going to bring that back for your Family?

Chiho: Nope, I'm going to eat these by Myself!

Y/n: Oh Good for you! Make sure not to give yourself A Tummy Ache, Okay?

Chiho: Right, see you Later Mr. Y/n!

Chiho then Began walking back Home as she took out one of McRonald's Famous Big Burgers and she bit down on it smiling as she chewed.

Chiho: Mmm, Yummy!