Part 4: The Result Day

Continuing from where I left...

Recap: Badh mein jao sab..

Starting part 4-:

Author's Pov-:
Nischay held the laptop in his hand quickly as he was not expecting y/n's sudden act and looked to the result on the screen and got shocked for a moment,he was not able to speak anything and Ayesha kept on calling him, asking him about what are the results he suddenly flinched & said in his  surprising voice "Dr. Ayesha you are passed....." this word made everyone so happy and Ayesha's parents hugged her and got emotional on the other side y/n started shouting and jumping in the bed like crazy... came closer towards Ayesha, hugged her and said...

Y/n-: Congratulations! Ayesha di I am so so happy for you🤗

Ayesha-: Tysm! Y/n, you are the best agar tum nhi hoti toh yeh sab possible he nhi tha.

Nish-: (while suddenly hugging Ayesha from back) Congratulations 🎊 ayeshu, I am so proud of you, you did it Dr..

Ayesha hugged him back and said thankyou, Ayesha's parents left the room before as they were so happy and wanted to give the information to all the relatives and friends, meanwhile when Nischay hugged Ayesha y/n's smile converted into a low one... During the hugg y/n was just admiring them then Ayesha said...

Ayesha-: tu wahan kya krr rhi hai idhar aa na hamare saath hugg mein

Y/n-: nhi mein thik hu...

Ayesha-: Aa na y/n plss

She agreed and went towards nischay and Ayesha to make a hugg while she was hugging Ayesha she touched Nischay's back too accidentally and nischay got shocked but shouldn't have to show to anyone coz It was by mistake and then y/n broke the hugg and said..

Y/n-: ohh! Shit Aap maze kro Ayesha di mein jaa rhi hu

Ayesha-: kahaan ja rhi hai ruk na... abhi toh  ittni khushi aayi hai tu shamil nhi hogi

Y/n-: Haan! Dii sorry mujhe mumma ko lekar doctor ke pass jana hai appointment li thi eye specialist se

Nish-: Ohh Haan!! Mein toh bhul Gaya God! Mujhe bhi mummy ko lekar eye specialist ke pass jana hai, late ho Gaya toh woh toh mujhe maar dalengi...

Ayesha-: Nish tum bhi na..!😑, acha toh tum dono jaa rahe ho, phir mein kya karungi..

Nish-: tum ek kaam kro mein tumhe tumhari frnd ke ghar chod deta hu wahan jaker maze krna

Ayesha-: Nhi nishay Jane do mujhe khi nhi jana zyada labour nhi uthana, mein job ke liye apply krti hu, vrna ho jaogi

Y/n started laughing badly while eye contacting Ayesha and Ayesha understood why she was laughing and Ayesha started giving her dead glares while nischay who was not getting what was going asked while, y/n was still laughing badly...

Nish-: kya hua..??

Y/n-: Sorry Ayesha di mujhe apke liye bura lagg raha hai, krr bhi kya sakti hu

Ayesha-: bura lagg raha hai toh Hasegi Haan? ghar mein baith ke he sadna padega nhi toh periods aa jayega...

Y/n-:  hahaha...😆 zyada kaam mat krna..

Nish-: Ho Gaya tumlogo ka 😑 aab mein jao?

Y/n-: Acha toh mein nikalti hu Ayesha di bye

Y/n left before and nischay following her left the house in the lobby of the Apartment nischay just called y/n, y/n just got shocked as from that day she wasn't able to face nischay and was fully ignoring him but nischay wanted to ask her why she behaved this way and left in a hurry that day so he did, listening Nischay's voice y/n turned around and looked at nischay

Nish-: y/n I wanted to ask you something may I??

Y/n-: Haan Haan! Why not (hesitating)

Nish-: On that day why you left in so hurry and didn't gave me chance to speak back, what happened to you that day? Were you okay?

Y/n-: Haan nischay I was all okay 👍 I just wanted to go home as it was late..

Nish-: (not satisfied with her ans) ohhh!!

Y/n-: Bye nischay, late ho rha hai Maine bataya na...(cut off by nish)

Nish-: Haan Haan! Okay bye👋

Then the time skipped to and y/n took her mother to the hospital, while nischay also took dimple aunty to the hospital they didn't knew that they were having a same appointment with the doctor in same hospital reaching there first y/n saw nischay she got surprised but she ignored him and sat on the waiting chair with her mom, while nischay saw y/n sitting with her mom...

Nish pov-: I thought I saw y/n, yes She is y/n only I saw she was sitting with a lady, yes she was her mother but, she didn't met an eye contact with me, is she ignoring me whatever I must atleast greet her mother...

So nishay with his mom went towards y/n and her mother..

Y/n pov-:
I saw nischay and his mother coming towards me, I was shocked by the time, how will I face dimple aunty as she was my fvrt vlogger and first time I saw her infront of my eyes..

Nish-: Hii aunty..., hi y/n

Y/m-: hello! Beta, aap kon?

Nish-: mein y/n ka friend

Y/n pov-: listening this I was so much surprised that when we became friends, when this happened I don't know?

Y/m-: ohh!! Hii beta , namaste behen ji (to n/m)

N/m-: Namaste!

Y/n-: hello! Dimple Aunty Aap kaise ho? And aapki ankh mein kya hua?

N/m-: mein achi hu.. aur ankh mein kuch nhi voh bas lgta hai chasme ka no. Badh gaya hoga toh isliye check up karane aayi thi, tum kis liye aayi?

Y/n-: ohh! Mein toh mummy ko dekhane aayi thi unka bhi shayad no. Badh Gaya hai toh bas checkup karwane aayi hu

N/m-: chalo acha hai!

Then they got to the doctor nischay and y/n's mother got a check up done and nish,y/n did all the formalities during this y/n ignored nischay as if he doesn't exist becoz ofcourse he was her crush so she don't Want any mess up, as she promised Ayesha to not come in Between of  their relationship, after all these they headed towards their house and the day ended...

Isi ke saath this chapter ended abb agey ka next chapter mein padhna and plss kuch galti hui ho toh Bata diya kro yrr comment mein and also next chapter on 5 votes☆

Bye bye👋

Pankhas~
Word count (1114)