Part 23: 1st Hearing💖

Recap-: kyu du??

Continuing from where I left--

The day of 1st hearing, 10 a:m
At malhan's house🏠

There was all over hustle bustle in the house all were ready to go to the court dimple aunty was doing puja in the temple of the house while y/n was preparing breakfast in the kitchen and Vinay uncle was ready and enjoying in the garden with his cup of tea 🍵 😅 , then y/n was done with her breakfast so she decided to call Nischay and Abhishek for it... first y/n went ti abbu and saw that he was still sleeping like a kumbhkaran y/n became shocked and shouted at abbu...

Y/n-: Abhishekkkk..... pagal hai kya tu?? Abhi tak so rha hai... uthhh naa kumbhkaran

Abhi-: arrey, yrr bhabhi thoda sone do naa aur... (in sleepy voice)

Y/n-: tu hosh mein bhi hai aaj court ki first hearing hai aur 10:30 baj chuke hai, uth ja ni abb maar khayega...

Abhi-: haa lo.. uth Gaya!! (While siting on bed)

Y/n-: chal abb jaldi naha le...

Saying this y/n left to see nischay whether he is done with his "get ready with him😁" or not.. toh nischay pehle he uth Gaya tha bas ready ho rha tha..

Y/n-: Nischay are you done??

Nish-: haa bas ye shirt ki button tut gyi hai...

Btw nish & y/n's outfit--

Nish

Y/n's

Y/n's

Ignore the ID card

Ignore the ID card...
And yes y/n aaj kuch zyada he traditional mein coz yk uske periods chal rhe the toh she decided not to wear so reveling dress... isliye black bhi pehna hai (girls can understand)