Part 21: The guilt 💔

Continuing from where I left--

Author's pov:
The malhan family did their lunch and all 6 were chilling y/n, Nischay, Prerna Di, Harsh jiju, Abhishek and Asher were sitting in the room while Asher was in Prerna's lap and y/n was playing with Asher then comes Abhishek, nischay and Harsh talking then Harsh calls Prerna to talk something personal about their Gupta family and Prerna handed over Asher to Y/n and went with Harsh to talk in the corner, while y/n was playing with Asher Abhishek saw that and told Asher to say "mami"

Abhi-: Asher Mami bol Mami... (in playful way)

Asher-: aaan....

Abhi-: mamiii...

Asher-: ma-mi

Y/n got shocked and surprised that Asher called her Mami she blushed and was so happy...

Y/n-: kya Bola...?? 😳🥺

Abhi-: Mami Bola usne...

Y/n-: voh toh mujhe bhi sunai diya😒

Abhi-: Phir kya dubara puch rhe ho?

Y/n-: tune ye kaise kiya abbu??

Abhi-: apne muh se... dekho bhabhi usse already mama bolne aata hai bas Mami bolna uttna bhi hard nhi tha

Y/n-: shi keh rha hai... aww!! Kittna cute hai yaar ye (while holding Asher in her lap)

Then nischay came close to them while saying "asher" in a playful way... then Asher turned around to face Nischay and jumped on his lap, y/n in order to catch Asher she forwarded her hand, she was thinking that Asher would fall then y/n and nischay both held Asher while Nischay's hand on y/n and y/n's on Asher's waist, y/n quickly flinched at this and left Asher while looking down in awkwardness now it was late then Harsh jiju and Prerna Di left for their place it was night by now everyone had their dinner and went to sleep to their respective rooms..

At Nischay and y/n's room--
Y/n changed into some comfy clothes so do nischay (not together 🌚🌚) y/n in washroom and nischay in the room then after y/n came from the washroom nischay stood up from bed, bocoz he wanted to tell something to y/n...

Nish-: y/nn... v-voh I need your signs in this paper (He said it in fast forward voice while keeping those papers infront of y/n)

Y/n-: what are they about??

Nish-: read yourself stupid... 😒

Y/n-: you stupid!! 😒

Nish-: (while giving death glare) just read those...

Y/n read those papers and said in a heavy and confidence voice "I won't sign in these papers"

Nish-: but why....