The Thin Wall Between Sex and Competition

This one-shot scenario was suggested to me by the fabulous Rando! Thanks so, so much for always helping me with new ideas and colorful sexy situations!

The Thin Wall Between Sex and Competition

Prompt: New Neighbors-Thin Walls

Drowsy eyed, deeply annoyed and mildly aroused, Naruto Uzumaki lay sprawled on his side of the bed he shared with his girlfriend, staring into the darkness as the squeaking rails next door shifted into overdrive. The mattress below him vibrated with each harsh thump against the thin wall separating their unit from the one next door, the gratingly rhythmic beat of wood smacking wood much more irritating than being woken up at two o'clock in the morning.

"Yes, yes, oh my god, yes!"

His cheeks burned in the darkness, no doubt identical to the woman lying beside him.

"Fuck me harder! Ohhhh yessss!"

Relentless banging pounded behind his headboard, melding with the high pitched, passionate cries of a woman they'd only known a couple of weeks. Naruto would have thought that it'd be hard to make out the muffled, even with the thinness of the wall, but pit against the overwhelming silence of their bedroom, the screaming woman may as well be in the room with them.

He grimaced, adjusting the heavy weighted tent in his boxers.

This wasn't the first time he'd woken to the sound of his new neighbors beating the paint off the paper thin wall separating their bedrooms.

In fact, they'd been treated to this audio show the very first night they moved in.

After spending hours of backbreaking work carting heavy boxes up and down three flights of stairs, he and Hinata had barely been able to drag themselves into the kitchen for cup noodles, before collapsing in a exhausted heap onto the mattress of the queen sized bed they hadn't had the energy to put together fully.

Midway through their rejuvenating sleep, an unexpected melody of lewd sounds flowed through their bedroom wall.

Loud thumps.

Incessant squeaking.

Throaty moans, masculine and female.

There was no mistaking the nature of the disturbance.

They'd lain awake unwillingly listening to sex that had to be hot enough to melt eyebrows.

It was certainly one of the most embarrassing situations they'd ever been in, and while they were both drowning in mortification that night, they'd shared a half uncomfortable half incredulous, amused giggle and chuckle over the circumstances on their first night in their new place.

Never one to pass up an opportunity, Naruto made sure to tease his girlfriend over coffee and eggs about the surprise events at breakfast the next morning.

Grinning as her face erupted in flames as she choked on her coffee.

Later that evening they met their neighbors face to face for the first time, though they didn't mention the noise of course, it was awkward enough putting a face to the lewd activity.

They were nice people, if not a bit...unique.

Ino was very vibrant, kinda vein but fun to be around. Not an ounce of shame on her though.

Sai seemed the opposite, subdued and socially awkward, though, he was shameless too, but Naruto thought it was more an issue of him not understanding the actual logistics of shame rather than him not caring like Ino.