Chapter 11

It has been a few minutes after Mrs. Jung left your abode and you were changing back to your casual outfit which was a pair of pajamas and a loose T-shirt.

Just then your phone rang with the name 'Mr. Arrogant' popping out on your screen. It was actually Taehyung's number saved on your phone in that peculiar name because of his over bragging nature.

You quickly slipped your shirt on and reached for the phone to receive the call before it gets too late that you already miss the call and had to answer his bunch of questions.

"Hello" you said as you held the phone on your ears.

"Did you have your dinner?" he asked from the other side.

"Not yet, but I am about to" you replied while curling up a strand of your hair on your finger.

"Why not? It's late already, you should not skip your meals like this" he charged you from the other side.

"I don't Taehyung. Today was a bit different, a new neighbour came to visit my apartment. I was just busy talking with her" you clarified it to your tutor who was being extra possessive of you these days.

"Okay, don't skip your meals. It's bad for your health" he replied in a concerned tone.

"Yeah, yeah.... Now stop being my grandma"

"I am not your Grandma. Hello? Hello?" the phone hung up leaving Taehyung on an displeased and disturbed state.

He dropped his body on the bed, beside him and layed down with the phone beside his body.

"It's her isn't it? The one I met at the store." Jimin chimed from the corner while ruffling 's hair with his cute small fingers.

Taehyung scooted his head away to ignore Jimin's touch and dumped his face on a pillow near him. Jimin couldn't help but laugh under his breath by looking at the childish maknae who is now highly dissapointed by his new student.

"Is she bothering you?" Jimin got up from his place and sat on the chair with his back leaning against one it.

Taehyung raised his face from the pillow and looked at the boy with both eyebrows furrowed.

"You are bothered by her isn't it?" Jimin rested his cheeks on his palm and waited eagerly for the reply from Taehyung. Taehyung sighed, exhausted of worrying about you all the time.

"She never listens to me hyung" he complained while making a pout on his face which made Jimin giggle.

"Why? What has she done?" Jimin asked seeing the younger one in a depressive state.

"She is such a kid. She can't even take care of herself by her own. I am always worried." the younger one whinned and Jimin laughed while bitting his bottom lip.

"You like her, don't you?" the words darted out of Jimin's mouth and aimmed right at Taehyung's heart making his heart flutter and face red out of embarrassment. Taehyung fell silent on his hyung's question and quickly shifted his eyes on the side to ignore what he said.

"Come on. That's not the answer to my question, she is more than just a student isn't she?" Jimin looked at his embarrassed young one who gulped some of the air out of nervousness after getting caught red handed by his hyung.

"I don't know what you are trying to say" Taehyung tried to divert the topic of their conversation but Jimin was not in a mood of leaving his ground to the younger one. He looked at Taehyung with eyes squinted and eyebrows raised trying to search for a lie.

Taehyung on the other side was blown away with Jimin's continuous inspection and started to blush. His cheeks were tinted with red colour as he gave a blank look to his hyung which made it easier for Jimin to catch his lies.

"You are not so good at lying" Jimin got up from seat and jumped into the bed and attacked the maknae with his tickles.

"Ahh, hyung stop it. Please" the maknae held on to his breath trying hard not to laugh as his hyung continued to tickle him.

He doghed Jimin once or twice but each time he did that, Jimin returned with more powerful tickles. He was determined to spill the truth out of the younger's mouth.

"Tell me the truth, you like her don't you?" Jimin's tickles were never ending but Taehyung's blushing was stronger. He blushed so hard at Jimin interrogation that even his ears were red which gave Jimin a yes signal to his queries.

"So you like her!" Jimin screamed, excited of the fact that his little winter bear is crushing on someone. He stopped his tickles as he finally got his answer.

"I never said something like that" Taehyung hissed and tried to make up the situation but nothing could convince Jimin.

"Aww.... Our little V is in love" he hugged Taehyung who was making a face after getting caught.

The older one brushed his nose on the     younger's shoulder and ruffled his hairs playfully. He really loved him as his own little brother.

"So from when?" the older asked while resting his chubby cheeks on the shoulder of the younger one.

"Since I was twelve" Taehyung gave a shy reply as he giggled under his breath.

"What! You knew her since you were twelve..." Jimin exclaimed disbelieving on the maknae's words.

"Well actually from before that, but that was a childhood affection and nothing else" he clarified to Jimin who looked at him with eyes popped out.

"You little piece of shit! You never told me about her" he slapped on the maknae's shoulder angrily while Taehyung laughed.

"Don't laugh you idiot! You betrayed me".

"Ahh.... Sorry hyung" Taehyung whinned and pouted at the mad Jimin who looked adorable and funny at the same time.

"You are forgiven, now tell me how it all started"

⬛⬛⬛

To be continued.....

I am sorry for the silly mistakes i made in my previous chapters...i am a new writer, it's my first story and i tried my best to make my language simple...if there is anything in my story that bother u and made u confuse, plz ask me so i am able to correct myself

Thank u for reading....