MASTER's SLUT

Masters slut

I was waiting for my master , pacing back and forth in the living room. He brought me here on my eighteenth birthday a few months ago. The day he brought me into his penthouse he claimed me. my soul , every inch of my body belongs to him, only him .

I was an innocent orphan before his eyes laid on me. Now I'm a slut , his slut.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard the car honk indicating my master is here.

I quickly ran to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water and kept it on the table in front of the couch.

I went towards the door kneeling in front of it as my master taught Me to.

After a  few minutes the front door opens revealing my master with a long tired face but his face lit up after seeing his slut.

He came towards me patting my head. He walked towards the couch pulling the leash which was attached to my neck . I crawl behind him . The leash is always intact on my neck. The only time it is not on my body is when I'm sleeping and when I'm on my periods or whenever master allows me to remove it.

He threw his office bag on the couch removing his coat and he sat on the couch leaving a tired sigh. I gave him the glass of water which I kept on the table a few minutes ago. I kneel infront of him .

He sips on the water smirking, eyeing me up and down. I pull his left  foot and keep it on my thighs.  I remove the shoe followed by the socks. I repeat the same for the others. His one foot rested on my thigh and the other started playing with my body. He moved his toes from my thighs to the belly button to my breast. He pulled my nipples with his toes roughly. He was never gentle with me, not even the day he stole my virginity but I like his roughness , I enjoy every second when he uses me nothing just as a fuck toy .

He keeps his other leg on my shoulder . He sips a mouthful of water into his mouth. He pulled the leash more, making me moan. Taking this as a chance he takes my mouth in his and fills my mouth with the liquid which was in his mouth a few seconds ago.

I gulped down the water after he left my lips biting it roughly.

He settles his feet down on the ground . I whine as I don't feel any weight anymore on my body.
He chuckled darkly looking in my eyes .

"What is slut" he whispers

He gets up from the couch and walks towards the stairs, stuffing  his hands in his pockets.

I get on my feet grabbing his office bag and coat and I walk behind him.

He walks into our bedroom and stands beside the bed waiting for me. I quickly keep his bag on the study table before running towards him. I unbutton his shirt carefully while his one hand rests on my bare waist and the other in his pocket.

He slides his hands down from my waist to my pussy he pinches my clit roughly making me yelp.

After unbuttoning the last button I again kneel in front of him. His hands slid to my hair. grabbing a fist full of my hair he keeps a hold of them.  unbuckling  his belt I unzip his pants making it land on the ground . I slowly pulled his boxers down revealing his member which was standing proud.

As soon as his cock comes into my view he forces his cock into my mouth making me gag on his enormous length.

I keep my hands behind my bare back as he likes. He dislikes when even a single piece of cloth is on my body. He prefers seeing his slut  naked ,fully naked.

He moves my mouth back and forth on his cock grabbing a fistful of my hairs.saliva dripping from the corner of my mouth ,my tears stained face ,messy hairs ,naked body with a leash attached to my neck. This is how he likes to see his slut.