MASTER's SLUT II

I know he just started his punishment and he's not gonna stop soo soon.

He grabs my hair making me stand on my feet and throws me on the bed . I yelp as soon as my ass comes in contact with the mattress. He turns me over on my stomach and sits on my ass putting his weight on me , not full but making it hard for me to breathe , he weighs twice than me.

My nipples hurt when he pulls the weight with great pressure. He removes the weight from the nipple clamp leaving only the clamp on my nipple.

"Count" he orders again .

He whips me more hard on the right butt , I moan at the feeling . He whips me continuously, making me cry .

"I said Count!!"  He roared, making me flinch.

He again whips me on my right ass cheek "o..one" the counting begins again .

"F….fi…fifty" I breathe in relief when he stops abusing  the same spot on my right ass.

"Good girl" he pats my head . I wiggle my ass thanking him ,he again places a few  spanks on each of my butt and kisses on the spot he abused. I hum feeling his lips.

He stops the vibrator which was in my pussy. He opens the chastity belt, my core clenched, feeling the air . He removes the dildo which was soaked , he puts his three fingers inside me In a swift motion  and starts moving it. He curls his fingers inside me, finding the bullet vibrator . He removes his fingers along with the vibrator. I whine about the empty feeling in my pussy.

He uncuffs my hand and makes me lay flat on my back making the butt plug move   . He slaps my clit harshly, making me yelp.

"Spread your legs slut" he orders me . I spread my legs wide as Much as I can .

He spanks my clit with one hand and the other pulls the clit clamp. I try to close my leg but master cuffs both my legs at the end of bed.  Now I'm at his mercy.

He slaps my clit continuously without any break . He removes the clit clamp from my clit now his fingers are playing with it.

"You can come as many times as you want slut" . As soon as the master ordered me, I couldn't control anymore and release my juices .

He gets down from the bed and removes his sweatpants revealing his thick ,long cock.

He climbed on top of me putting his half weight on me , I struggled to breathe but I like when he puts his all weight on me. I love when he uses me as his mattress.

He puts his cock whole in a quick  jerk inside my pussy, making me moan .

"Ahh fuck!!"  He groaned, feeling the warmness of my pussy.

He moves back and forth, not letting me adjust his size . His thrusts were never slow , he always fucks me senselessly, roughly and harshly. The butt plug inside my butt also moves along with his wild thrusts.

"Do you like when master fucks your useless hole ,slut"  I nod my head at his question not able to answer him verbally when he's abusing my fuckhole so senselessly.

His hands move towards my neck, choking it, cutting off my oxygen supply ,I struggle to breathe. After a few seconds he loosens his hold on my neck letting me breathe  but his hold is still tight.

"Who are you?" he asks, removing his length back from my hole.

"Your slut , master"  he thrusts back with full force inside my pussy after hearing my answer.

His cock reaches deep inside my hole touching my womb. I cum for the second time as he gave me permission to come as many times I want tonight.

His thrusts become sloopy and I know he's gonna spill his seeds inside me filling up my womb.