The Back to school checklist.

Berlin, Germany

July 29, 1938

"Bruno? Bruno wake up!" shouted Pinault. "I think we both overslept." Bruno opened his eyes. "Huh? oh Hi Pinault, It's 8 in the morning what happened?" "Guess what? we passed out after a hard party because Hawthorne was drunk." "Oh Shut it Pinault," Steuben frowned. "Hawthorne isn't drunk, all of us overslept after a hard party brother." He chuckled. "Right! Steub, I bet you haven't noticed anything." "Yes I did bro! Are you out of your mind?" he talked back at him. "No I didn't." Pinault argued. Bruno stopped them for a moment. "Oh by the way, we are going to the supply stores, there are many school supplies there, we should go there."

They walked outside to the Artie's School supply shop and school books. But the aisle had many collections such as stuffed toys for the kiddie smurfs and grown up smurfs to lower the stress but Bruno realized Hellen Smurf had a collection of stuffed toys to sleep with them or gave one to the other smurfs and the team she hang out with. Hellen Smurf stopped by to shop the day away. "Hi guys," Hellen greeted them. "Hellen!"

Hellen Smurf: Hey Guys! How's everyone?

Bruno Smurf XI: Were doing well. So any updates?

Hellen Smurf: Yeah an update sort of. But Today this will be the last day because I knew I didn't think about it.

Pinault Van Dohn Smurf: What were you thinking?

Hellen Smurf: Indicating, could It be a war? I predict something bad is going to happen by the next decades or it will happen anytime soon.

Steuben Van Dohn Smurf: Yeah, I know, I'm afraid so.

Hellen Smurf: This only costs a dollar as well, but I don't sell expensive stuff but I just sell it for a cheaper prize. If I give you guys discounts including the rest of us that would be great to have.

Bruno Smurf XI: Right. Anyways how much the 5 boxes of school supplies?

Hellen Smurf: 5 for $1 Bruno.

Bruno gave Hellen the $1 bill to buy a school supplies.

Hellen Smurf: Thank you guys. I'm hoping to see you later when I get out of work as well.

Bruno Smurf XI: No worries.