CHAPTER 8

"B-But everyone, how is it that you all look so peaceful? D-Damn it, Bihyung. What has he done with the scenario...?"

The Dokkeabi then snap his fingers.

[An additional penalty has been added to the scenario.]

[Foods may no longer be stockpiled.]

[All foods will be removed.]

"W-Wha-"

"W-What's going on? The food-!" The foods now are floating and disappear with a snap from the Dokkeabi.

"H-Hehe. Y-You should have worked harder to complete the scenario. N-Now everyone, let's get the party started."

[An additional penalty has been added to the scenario.]

[The category, survival fee, has been added.]

[100 coins will be withdrawn daily at midnight as survival fee.]

[You will die if you have insufficient funds to pay the survival fee.]

[The survival fee will be collected until the second main scenario is cleared.]

[You have entered the second scenario area.]

[Find and move to the location where the scenario will be activated.]

✧✧✧

"You're going to follow the rails? Well I guess we do need a team who need to work on to complete the scenario. Good luck."

"Oh, and could you perhaps let a member of our group join your party? We'd also like to know how the scenario can be cleared."

✧✧✧

"EEEK!! C-CORPSES!"

"S-SANGAH! I-IT'S DANGEROUS HERE! HOLD MY HAND!"

Who else that gonna shout all over the place? It's Han Myungoh of course.

"... You look more scarier than me."

"N-NO I'M FINE!"

"... Are you sure about this?" Hyunsung look at Dokja in hesitant.

"He's no threat to us so it should be fine." Dokja purposely ignore Han Myungoh's shout while Heewon sigh.

"Where's that lively guy went? He's been so quiet today. I rather hear him cursing at the person behind us than hearing the cringy and girly shouts." Dokja blink and look at Heewon.

"Lively guy? Who?"

"You know, the constellation that named Moon's something. The one who likes to curse out those who trouble us and spoil us with his coins?"

"You mean Moon's Knight?"

"Right, that guy. It's amusing to see him cursing people out in front of us but filtered it for Gilyoung." Dokja then shrug.

"Well to answer your question, I don't know. Maybe he got something else to do." He then look at Heewon again.

"Right, are you sure you're fine coming along? You haven't even fully recovered yet..." Heewon chuckle.

"You should be worrying about Gilyoung, not me."

✧✧✧

"You can sleep now. You have to give your phone to 555 or 666."

"Eh? Can't I sleep with my phone being with me?"

"It's Great Plotter's order. He said you will most likely use your phone after we leave you."

"Tch." Y/n look at 555 and 666 who excitedly look at him with their sparkling eyes but they tried to hide it with their poker face. Y/n then sigh and gives his phone to 666.

"Here."

666 excitedly holds Y/n's phone while 555 is beside him, trying to look into
Y/n's phone.

"Do you have any game?" Y/n nod.

"A lot. But I'm not sure if you can open it or not." 555 and 666 excitedly run out of the room with their tiny legs while holding Y/n's phone.

"There goes my phone..."

Y/n sigh again and lay his head on the pillow after he saw 5 patting the pillow with his tiny hands, signaling Y/n to sleep. Just as he lie down on the bed, he sweatdrop as he saw 41 and 999 just stand there and stare at him.

"Are you two just gonna stand there and stare at me until I'm asleep?" 41 and 999 nod.

And without any warning, 40 jumps on Y/n's face and put her tiny hands on
Y/n's eyes.

"Ack-"

"Go sleep already."

"Wha- 40 wait!"

If you don't know or still can't imagine how the kkomas looks like, I suggest you to search it's fanart on Google. I can guarantee they're cute! (≧▽≦)