CHAPTER 47

Dokja is sleeping (to use the omniscient reader's viewpoint skill) with Y/n playing with his phone beside him and Sooyoung keeps poking Dokja's head.

Y/n's grip on his phone tighten and his eyes narrowed at the letters on the screen.

'I won't have a chance to stop both hyung from being the 73rd Demon King and Joonghyuk-ssi from killing hyung if both of them enter the 10th scenario.'

'I don't want both of them to suffer. Joonghyuk-ssi is someone hyung love and Joonghyuk-ssi finally find a companion like hyung in this round.'

Y/n sigh as he finally made a choice.

'I have no choice but do that.'

Unknown to him, even by the choice he made in his mind, Dokja's fate that read by the Olympus slowly disappearing.

A certain constellation notices this and immediately tell their incarnation.

✧✧✧

"So, who is the person he love the most? Wait, should I even ask that? I think I kinda know who is it."

"Wait... I was thinking... It could be me. I'm young, pretty, cute, good with blade and charming to boot." The others blankly stare at Jihye.

"... I at first think it would be Sangah-ssi, but after remembered a certain someone, I think it would be him." Sangah nod, agreeing with Heewon.

"But did Dokja-ssi love him romantically or just love him as a friend?"

"Didn't you see how Dokja-ssi act with him? I thought they would be a couple already."

"Uh, I don't think that love here is romantically. We also love our families, don't we? I think Dokja-hyung loves me." All of them look at Gilyoung.

"..."

"Why do you say that?"

"That..." Lee Gilyoung agonized over the question before starting to cry. No matter how he thought about it, he couldn’t find a reason why Dokja would love him.

"Then, could it be also referring to camaraderie fellowship between friends?" With that, everyone look at Joonghyuk.

"? What are you looking at?"

"It can't be..."

✧✧✧

"H-Hyung! Are you okay? Did you feel any pain after resurrect?" Dokja blink.

"Y/n...? What happened?"

"We were attacked." Dokja look behind Y/n and saw Sooyoung walking towards them.

"They appeared as soon as you fall asleep. I did my best to stop them but you ended up being wounded critically." Dokja then immediately look at Y/n.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Y/n nod.

"Hey, I'm the one who defended you and you only care about pretty boy's can condition? Ugh, the favouritism is too obvious." Sooyoung sigh.

"Though you don't have to worry about him. They strangely didn't attack him."

"Y/n, is that true?" Y/n nod again.

"Ugh! Why don't you trust me already?!" Y/n sweatdrop. He then look at Dokja again.

"Hyung, are you sure you're fine? You didn't feel weird or any pain after you resurrect, right?" Dokja shake his head.

"What's wrong? Did something happened, Y/n?" Sooyoung flinch while Y/n hesitantly look away.

"U-Uh... When we were attacked earlier, Sooyoung-ssi used you as her shield and the attack uh..." Y/n slightly blush as he look down.

"... Hit that lower part of yours, hyung..." Dokja blush and glare at Sooyoung.

"You-!"

"I-I'm sorry, okay?! I never thought it would hit that part of yours!" Y/n's eyes narrowed.

"That's why I told you that you can't use him as your shield in the first place, Sooyoung-ssi! Now who's going to take the responsibility if hyung can't give his spouse the source of their child?!"

"Even if he's normal, you won't get pregnant anyway! So it's fine!"

"Of course I won't! I'm a man! W-why I'm involved in this?!"

"Duh, you think you can hide your relationship from me? When's the wedding?" Y/n look at Sooyoung in disbelief as his cheeks grew warmer.

"W-What are you talking about? Hyung and I didn't have that kind of relationship!" Sooyoung scoff.

"Then, you have that kind of relationship with the protagonist?"

"T-That's not either! What do you take me for, Sooyoung-ssi?!"

Dokja silently watch Y/n shake Sooyoung back and forth while having his face and ears all red.

'It's the first time I saw him blushing like this. It's honestly cute. No, is there any time he didn't look cute? I wonder if I can see him blushing like this again...' Dokja shake his head before he decides to help Y/n.

"Sooyoung, you bastard!"

I'm sorry for not being able to update new chapters for these past two days. I'm currently still recovering from my fever so I didn't really have much energy to write much. (´;ω;`)