Prologue

3rd person:narrator

       When you were younger you had a friend. Someone who understood you the way you wanted others too, they were there when you fell in and out of love, they were there always when you had trouble, no matter what the were there and always be even if you were both bullied but they always fell further away from you but it didn't matter, even so they always hanged out with you and stayed by you. Well, until they moved away... they said that they didn't want to and you believed them not knowing whats next. As months passed by you felt as if they were drifting away, I mean sure they are far, a whole country away of course you feel like they're far but you kept in contact through the phone but they just felt off like conversations become shorter and shorter, and you see post on social media with others but it didn't matter right? You grew depressed and shut in you just felt like another half of you was gone. And soon months pass sometimes you just don't feel like going to school so you don't, maybe you got caught for sneaking away but atleast it was more fun.

(Authors note: holy shit is that so emo  T-T i cant its so emo but whatever now its starting to feel not cookie run ish also srry for being very short idk what to write much abt back story since it would reveal as you read)