Part 2

3rd person: In your room

          You go back to your room all excited but you don't show it. When you enter the room, you see your wallet ransacked with all the coins taken by chili pepper cookie, you whispered quietly not wanting your parents to hear you" hey give those back!", but she just laughed and tried to run away but she slipped and fell from the desk but you caught her in time so she wouldn't crumble, "thanks I guess", chili said mumbling around. "Alright so I have quite a good idea on where you guys can stay in my house", you announced referring to your old giant castle toy set, as you drag it down from your attic, "well I suppose this will do for now, thank you very much", with raspberry cookie bowing down in thanks, "Yes thankyou very much my royal subject!" From custard cookie III,  and a couple "OoooooOooooo- Oooo!" From sorbet shark, "no problem its the best I can do.." saying as you dust away at the old castle.

                  After cleaning the castle you went down for dinner leaving the cookies unattended, "you seem to be in a good mood! Thats quite rare coming from you!", your mother said all excited seeing you happy for a while, "did something happen that made you so happy? Did you find a new friend maybe?", he said bringing up friends ugh... "well I guess you can say it like that..." you answered with a nervous look... will they find out about the cookies? You finish up and do the dishes and go back to your room seeing the cookies already decorating their new rooms and making adjustments to old ones with your art supplies, you ask "what are you making?", "well you see since we wanted to help around so you wouldn't have to help us all the time as king its my duty to do so!", custard cookie said proudly, "you don't have to Im use to helping others well kind of", as you refer to the group projects you have to do where you carry the whole team.

                 On earthbread: 3rd person

Ginger brave and every other cookie (not including npcs) have been running from the portal rifts with some hiding in caves bunkers and fortresses, and for long many of the cookies all found each other again after running all the way to the dark cacao kingdom seeing it as a last refuge, "We have to get them back! What will happen to them if we leave them there!" Ginger brave exclaimed to his friends, "well at least they went through the same portal so we would know their all together...", Wizard cookie answered well half answered, he did't know if the portals would lead to different places even if they went in the same one, "how will we save them though? We don't even know how the portal rifts appeared and how to stop them", straw berry cookie said worried about her friends. "What if we send someone over the portal rift tied to a rope then we pull them back with the other cookies? No thats stupid the rope will break!", wizard cookie said puzzled at what to do, "all I hope is that there safe and not in harm, but I do wish they were back", pure vanilla cookie saying things to himself, " the only way to bring them back is for someone to even bring them back! While some cookies stay behind to try and stop the portal rifts!", ginger brave shouted out hoping someone could volunteer to enter the rift and save chili pepper, custard, raspberry and sorbet shark cookie.

(Authors note: I have so many book ideas should I write more or focus on this one😭 also im gonna change the way the dialogue works in the story bc im very shitty at writing dialogue i mean look at it👹💀 anyways thats all see u next week maybe idk😃)