Part I

3rd person:  narrator

        You wake up to an alarm clock, you must have set it wrong since it was a Saturday. You overslept but it was fine, your parents already left, leaving you home alone. You get up to make breakfast, you choose the sweetest cereal and blast some music. You login to cookie run and do your dailies like fountain of rewards and bounties. As a couple of minutes go by, you mess around with the cookies dragging and seeing their interactions with each other, you wanted to see a Chili pepper cookie and Custard cookie III interactions, but when you try to find them they were gone, you thought it was a bug so you try to see a raspberry cookie one with princess cookie but you couldn't find her. You get frustrated but instead try to find a Sorbet shark but he too was missing, you figured this was a bug and just stopped playing and went to watch some youtube and scroll through your socials, but when you see your old friend you stop instead to just do the dishes.

              1st person: Y/N

          I was playing some cookie run kingdom and wanted to play around with the characters but they were all gone, I thought it was a bug so I just stopped playing and scrolled the internet, but I stopped later and just did the dishes to try and keep my mind off socials. I try to do the dishes but a sound from the attic kept bugging me, the sound just kept getting more rapid and louder... maybe there was a robber?! I took my baseball bat in my room and a flash light to go check and see nothing 'I guess I was just being paranoid' I said in my head. But when I closed my flash light I heard banging on the glass coming from a fishbowl. A ghost?! 'I should go check and see', I open the lid of the bowl to see... COOKIES?! I screamed but close my mouth so the neighbors won't hear me. "Oh my goodness this isn't happening right?! Cookies! From a game came to life?!", but when I said that one of the cookies, Chili pepper cookie, yelled "Let us out you witch!", "Oh my... um sorry but I can't, if I let you out of my house then you might get crushed or experimented on if people find you!", I pick up the bowl and bring it too my room. "So how did you guys end up in here?" I asked, quite confused, Raspberry cookie spoke up saying, "Well we were all minding our business in Gingerbraves kingdom until a rift in the sky appeared and sucked us in, others escaped but we were the only ones either trying to run or helping others.", "can you go back? Maybe the rift was a portal!", but I know I wouldn't want them to go back, "Well I would love to but it seems this is a one way portal" as Raspberry pointed at the lid showing a crack in the lid. 'Maybe I can try to enter the portal' as I shoved my finger inside.

          On earthbread: 3rd person

       The whole entirety of the world was trying to attack your finger, which makes sense if a giant fleshy behemoth appeared you wouldn't try to destroy it? The world was getting crushed but to you it feels like little cactus needles pricking you. You pull away and the portal returns to normal. To the people your fingers could crush them in an instant but to you it felt like holding a small sized cookie.

          Back in the real world: 3rd person

       "So how will you go back? If it's one way then how did my finger go through?", you ask curiously, Custard cookie said, "maybe you were so powerful that you could break the barrier but I guess now it's fixed", "so will you be staying here or go somewhere else?" You asked, but they all just stayed quiet until Raspberry cookie exclaim, " well we could stay here but first do you have any magic? And do you eat cookies?", "well I don't have magic and I don't really like the taste of cookies so no to all questions I suppose?", "well then I guess we can stay. Can you give us a tour?", "gladly!", as you pick them up to show them the first room, your room, you show them your gaming set up ,the closet , your bed , and your art supplies, "so what do you think?", I asked hoping for compliments hehe, "well it doesn't seem to bad but it's quite dull maybe it needs a makeover! I mean just too much black you need variation!", raspberry cookie said bringing down your hopes. Suddenly you hear the door open, it was your parents they seem a little nervous but you told the cookies to hide in your bed for now, " I wonder whats going on? Maybe we should help her! A king must always help their subjects!", however custard cookie was cut off by a bunch of, " OooooOoooo- Oooooo!", however they couldn't escape your bed since it was too soft and they sink in to deep leaving them to just stay there but one cookie is able to escape and that was chili pepper cookie, using her swift movements she escaped to try and find some goodies, and found your wallet on the desk, "Ohhhhh! I bet I can find tons of coins! Maybe even gold!", as she looks inside she finds quarters and pennies with a couple of 10 dollar bills.

              With your parents they sat you down saying that they would have to go on a business trip, " oh for like a month or two?", you said excited to have the whole house for yourself for months, " no dear 6 months, and we are going because if we go then we can pay for your college tuitions in 2 years time Maybe get you a nice apartment or in to an ivy league school even!", your mom tells you excitedly hoping you get in to a good college, " so are you okay with us going? We will loan you some money and pay the bills online so don't worry about money. We can call you but timezones can be different so we won't be able to call that much", your dad says hoping you would say yes, you answered " ok sure I won't mind besides i have company over I suppose" referring to the cookies, "ok good we will leave in 2 days sorry that this is very short notice but the company was offered a great deal on very short notice and we were called for a meeting today", you nod and return to your room all excited but you didn't show it I mean how could you? You were emo.

(Authors note- holy shit is this long I cant my fingers hurt and also I will try to post consistently but dont hope much👹 I hope you like it so far i might post the parts on the same days of each other but idk)