Part 3

3rd person: in your room

You help your parents pack up and there was 1 day left until your parents went on a business trip you couldnt wait for the whole house to just be you and your cookie friends well are they your friends you didnt know.
Y/n-"hey guys did you finish decorating your new room"
Custard III- im almost done! The clay throne is almost done drying!
Raspberry- same these clay targets for the training room is done!
Chili pepper- well I didn't even started yet oh yeah do you have a coin i can have?
Y/n- you guys seem pretty chill even if you don't wanna be here, wait wheres sorbet?
Custard III- i saw him go in to that room with that giant sink.
Y/n- oh god
You quickly rush in side to see the sink nearly over filling, oh god what will your parents think when they see the water bill!, you quickly close the sink but get splashed in the face by sorbet shark,
Y/n- agh! What the hell?!
Sorbet shark: well you cut off my water supply first! I was gonna make a whole ocean fill in this room!
Y/n- yeah! well waters kinda expensive here especially fresh ass tap water!
Sorbet shark- whatever i dont really like fresh water anyways i like salty water!
The sink quickly drains like your parents wallets for the bill, you scoop him up and he changes to his cookie form, you run back to the little play castle and see the fish bowl starting to glow...

           On earthbread: 3rd person

Pure vanilla cookie: so who is willing to go through the portal and save our friends?
As he said that, more cookies rush to the meeting (the playable ones no guest srry) about 2 raise their hands voluntarily being holly berry cookie and princess cookie, but it wasn't enough as this needed 3-4 people so they can each pull out the cookies by roping their waist and going through the portal so they can go back again, then 2 hands rose.
Knight cookie and gingerbrave: ill go as well!
Pure vanilla: alright then we should start now while everyone else please leave as quickly as possible so the other rift's dont suck you in and please stay safe everyone!
The 5 walk to wards one of the rift and tie some ropes around their waist while some other cookies ready them selves to pull at anytime, with dark cacao, crunchy chip and caramel arrow as well with pure vanilla, the other 4 jumped in... 3... 2... 1! And they jump into the lower portal rifts. As they were getting closer to the ground they could see Y/n's room with the play castle and inside... the cookies!

                   In the real world:

              The 4 cookies landed and they see Y/n standing looking in the fish bowl they landed in.
Gingerbrave: AHHHH! WITCH RUN!
As the cookie's scattered across the tiny fish bowl but nowhere to go they tried to climb but it was futile.
Princess cookie: leave us alone you witch! We're just trying to save our friends!
Hollyberry: yes just give them to us and we'll leave!
Through all the commotion Custard cookie peaked through to see what was going on and spotted gingerbrave
Custard III: Ginger brave! Are you here to save your king?
Gingerbrave: yes now let's go before the witch eats us!
Custard III: witch? What are you saying! This is Y/n a human!
Knight cookie: are they not the same?
Y/n: im not a witch guys i don't have magic and i won't eat you why would i?
Hollyberry: how do we know we can trust you?
Y/n: well maybe i can say that the rope behind you snapped? The portal has a barrier that doesn't allow anything that came through already go back in by closing it.
Princess cookie: what!? It closed?! Oh no how will we go back!
Soon raspberry cookie heard all the noise and recognized princess cookies and came out the castle
Raspberry: oh my did you guys get sucked in through the rift?!
Princess: yeah we tried to come and save you but i guess were stuck now...
Y/n: dont worry you can stay with me for now if you want to
Knight cookie: your majesty are you sure we can trust this "human"?
Hollyberry: well what other choice do we have? We have to stick by the portal incase rescue comes by and tries to save us
Princess cookie: what!? But I wanna go explore this world! I mean come on guys theres a whole world out there we don't know and where missing out!
Y/n: not a problem I can bring you guys outside if you want. I mean no ones gonna stop me
Gingerbrave: what about your parents? Won't they want you to stay safe at home?
Y/n: they wont be here for 6 months so Ill be fine.
Gingerbrave: won't they get worried about you?
Y/n: they trust me besides i want to be home alone anyways.
Holly berry: wouldnt you want them to stay with you?
Y/n: not really they get annoying sometimes, but enough about them maybe we should get you a room to stay in first
Ginger brave: alright then...
Custard III: youll love it here! No need to get worried about the weather making you soggy or not having enough materials to build because Y/n has it all!
Princess cookie: alright then lets get to decorating!

              On earthbread:

Pure vanilla: its taking them quite long now... im gettng worried
Dark cacao: yes... usually on missions where lives are at stake it would usually be done swiftly so there will be no further casualties...
They kept waiting for about an hour but no luck, maybe the rope ripped off or the portal closed. Soon they gave up and announced to everyone...
Pure vanilla: we are here to announce about the rescue mission... the cookies rescuing the others are probably trapped and who knows maybe crumbled as we do not know much of this world. It would be best if instead of trying to save them blindly we should try to make sense of these rifts and save them after we know where and how these rifts came to be.
As the sounds of mumblings and murmurs filled the room it was cutoff by espresso cookie...
Espresso: hello everyone I would like to announce that madeleine and I have ben conducting our own research and by far discovered its origins... a concentration of dark masses that have accumulated for about 10 years or more. We half figured out what triggered this reaction by the case of positive masses that are also accumulating for years now like black holes and white holes!
Pure vanilla: well it seems we have quite a head start in research but we would need more on how for now we would still want everyone to stay safe in bunkers or strong fortresses, thank your for your attention!

(Authors note: I dont think it was too bad I think I will keep the dialogue this way for now and also would want to say that I might be releasing a new book thang bc im so bored with this one a little so yeah😭)