Clingy

Tomorrow me and Olivia leave arsenal to go to England camp. This camp wasn't a super long one and it only lasts one and a half weeks. Luckily Olivia is close with all the England girls too, probably because she have been around them her whole life. I still remember how scared and worried I was about what to do with my football career when I got pregnant with Olivia. I was lucky enough to have the right people around me, and so many people willing to help me. And it all worked out in the end.

I had some things I had to buy before we leave tomorrow. We had to go to the store and the toy store, since I promised Olivia a new toy the other day. The only issue I have is that Olivia have been extremely clingy today. She have been clingy since the morning, she woke up and just wouldn't let me put her down. I tried to put her down to take a shower but that did not go as planed and she started crying and clinging to my legs. She is never this clingy. "Baby, mommy have to shower so we can leave for the store" I said bending down to her level. "No, mommy up" she said crying more. "What's wrong, you have been clingy since you woke up" I said as I picked her up and sat on the edge of the bath. She didn't answer and just cuddled herself in my chest. "Okey then, do you want to come in the shower with mommy?" I asked cause I really had to take a shower. She nodded her head and I started to take of my own clothes as well as hers. I turned on the shower and made sure it was warm enough before we walked in. I laid out a towel for me and a towel for Olivia for when we are coming out to make it easier.

We walked into the shower and Olivia held on tightly around my neck. Since she was already in the shower I decided to just wash her hair as well. I washed her hair and it went better then I thought it would. Now I have to put her down to wash my own hair. "Can mommy put you down for a bit, I have to wash my own hair now baby?" I said looking at her. "Me want to stay in shower" she said looking back at me. "You can stay in the shower, you can sit on the floor and play for a bit and then I will pick you back up. And if you are good mommy will buy you a toy" I said and her face lid up. "Ok, me want new toy" she said and I put her down. I washed my hair and body as fast as I could while Olivia was happy. When I was done I turned off the shower and walked out and wrapped a towel around me. "Olivia, baby come so mommy can dry you off." I said holding my hand out. She took my hand I walked out, I wrapped a towel around her and picked her up. She put her head in my neck and we walked into my closet. I dressed myself and Olivia and we were ready to go. Since Olivia was so clingy today she let me carry her down the stairs she put her head in my neck again and I think she is tired. "You tired baby" I said brushing over her back. "Mhm" she mumbled in my neck. I could understand why, she have been cranky all morning. I had to put Olivia down to take on my jacket, and put her jacket on. She wasn't so happy about that and started to make some sounds. I hurried up so I could pick her up again. Hopefully she fall asleep on the way to the store so she could sleep in her stroller when we are in the store.

We made it to the store and Olivia was sound asleep in her car seat. I took the stroller out and carefully put Olivia in it. We walked in and I collected all the things I needed for the trip. For the toy I promised Olivia I just picked out one cause she was still sleeping. I pick one she could play with on the long plane ride. I decided to go with a fluffy puppy in a cage. I went to the self checkout to scan all my items. I walked back out to my car and put all the bags in the back. Olivia was still sleeping and I transferred her back to her car seat. I started to drive home.

We made it home and Olivia had woken up. She wasn't that clingy anymore, but she still wanted to be close to me. We walked into the house and I started to unload all the things I bought. Olivia was sitting on the floor beside me playing with one of the empty bags. I made sure to hide the toy I bought so she would be even more interested in it tomorrow. I collected all the empty bags and put them away. Now me and Olivia had to pack all ur things. "Olivia, do you want to help me pack?" I said walking over to the stairs. "Yes, me can help" she said walking over to me taking my hand. We slowly made ur way up the stairs and I pulled out two of my suitcases, one for me and one for Olivia.

I laid the suitcases down in the middle of the room and started to pull out clothes for myself first. I packed all my clothes and accessories and closed my suitcase. "Can you stay here while mommy go and get your clothes from your room?" I asked her. "Yes" she said playing with the open suitcase. I hurried up and collected all of Olivia's clothes and diapers. When I walked back into my room Olivia was sitting inside the suitcase. I had to laugh a bit at that. "What are you doing" I said laughing. "Look mommy, see" she said holding up two straps that could clip together. "I see, but be careful so you don't get your fingers stuck in it" I said putting all her things on my bed to fold. "You have to get out, I need the suitcase." I said picking her up standing her up beside the bed. I started to pack the things into the suitcase while Olivia desperately tried to get on the bed. "Do you want any help over there baby" I asked her putting the last piece of clothing in her suitcase. "Yes please" she said. I helped her up and she started to jump on the bed. I closed the suitcase and put it next to my own. "Be careful jumping in the bed, you know you aren't allowed to do that" I said looking at her. "Me careful" she said right before she face planted in my pillows. "Olivia, are you ok" I said in a funny voice. "me ok" She said sticking her head up laughing and smiling. "Come, we are calming you down and then we are going to bed" I said picking her up walking down to the kitchen to get her a bottle. "No, no sleep" she said smiling at me. "You have to sleep, we are leaving for camp tomorrow" I said as we walked back up to her room. I sat down In the chair in her room and laid her down in my arms feeding her the bottle. She settled down faster then I thought she would and eventually fell asleep. I put her down in her crib and slowly walked out of her room. Tomorrow I had a long day ahead of me travelling with a toddler. Hopefully she isn't as clingy as she was today. I went to bed and fell asleep watching my show.

—————————————————————————

A/N - hope you like it. I will try and post more tomorrow.