England camp - day 1

After our travel day yesterday both me and Olivia slept really good during the night. Last night I put my alarm on at 9 am because we had a early meeting and a training session after that. Tomorrow we are playing our first match against Italy. It's not that important cause it's just a friendly but it can show us what we need to work on until the euros.

I woke up to my alarm ringing. I struck my arm out to turn it off. Olivia was soundly sleeping cuddling with my other arm. We have have about 30 minutes before we need to go down to breakfast, so I just laid back down admiring how cute Olivia was. Sadly I had to wake her up. "Olivia, honey. Are you awake" I said gently moving my hand over her back. She just made some sounds and just closed her eyes again. "No don't go back to sleep. We have to go down and eat some breakfast" I said and sat up which caused Olivia to open her eyes rolling over to her back. I stood up and stretched my body. "Can you stay there while mommy goes to the bathroom" I asked Olivia and she nodded her head. I quickly went to the bathroom and hurried up brushing my teeth. I went back into the room where Olivia was laying to get her to fully wake up. "Baby come, we have to go down now". I said sticking my hand out. "Me hungry" she said standing up taking my hand. I put her down on the floor and watched as she ran over to the door. I open the door and she walked as fast as she could over to the elevator. I helped her reach the elevator button and we entered the elevator. The elevator started to shake a bit and Olivia got a little scared. "Up mommy" she said pulling on my shorts in a worried voice. "It's ok, the elevator just moved a bit" I said as I picked her up. She tightly held onto my shirt and arm. When the elevator stopped we walked out and went down the hall to the dining area.

There weren't many people in the dining area yet so we joined a table with a few of them. I sat Olivia down on one of the chairs and walked over to the food. For myself I picked up some eggs and some toast, and for Olivia I picked up some fruit and filled her bottle up with some milk. When I came back to the table Olivia was laughing around with the other girls sitting there. I sat down and started feeding Olivia some of her fruit, and eating some of my own food as well. We sat there for quite some time just chatting and Olivia was now drinking from her bottle. She have just learned how to sit in her own chair and drink from her bottle at the same time, and it's so cute. "All done mommy" she said as she gave me her empty bottle. "Good. Mommy is just going to clean up our plates. Can you wait here in the meantime?" I asked Olivia. "Yes" she said smiling at me. I gathered all our dishes and walked over to the place we are supposed to bring it to. I walked back over to the table and Olivia made sure to say goodbye to all the girls still sitting in the dining area before coming over to me taking my hand. We started walking over to the elevator and Olivia wanted me to pick her up. I think she go a bit scared from the elevator on the way down. We took the elevator up and went into our room. I got Olivia and myself ready for the day.

-

"Bye bye baby, mommy will come get you when she is finished at training". I said as I put Olivia down delivering her to the staff member who usually watches her. "No no, mommy no leave me" she said hugging my leg."I'm sorry but mommy have to be at training today" I said gently brushing my hand through her hair. She didn't let go of my leg, instead she started crying a bit. I didn't really have time for this cause my training session started in ten minutes. "You don't need to cry. Mommy will be gone for about 2 and a half hours and the I promise we will do something fun together" I said bending down to her level. "Can me come down to the grass when mommy finish" she asked wiping her eyes. "I'm sure you can but you have to ask a staff member to take you down" I said and looked up at the staff member watching Olivia. She nodded and smiled back at me. Olivia gave me one last hug before she let go and walked over to the staff member taking her hand. I walked out of the room and made my way down to the training grounds. I meet Beth on the way and we just chatted. "What took you so long?" She asked me, cause I was a bit later then I usually am. "Olivia didn't want me to leave her" I said in a smiley tone. "But why are you late, cause you are here with me?" I asked her back laughing. "I was half way down the hall before I realised I forgot my boots." She said holding up her boots. "Of course you did." I said just as we entered the grass and the training began soon after.

The training went really well and I had some good shots and passes. We mostly did something match related since we have a match tomorrow. We finished of with a meeting in the middle of the pitch before we were free to go. I was in the middle of taking off my second boot when I heard someone calling at me. It was Olivia. She was running as fast as she possibly could over to me. I stood up taking on my slippers waiting for her to run into my arms. "Mommy" she said as she reached me. "Hey, did you have fun" I asked her as I stood up. "Mhm, we coloured" she said proudly. We walked around a bit and Olivia spotted some of the girls kicking a ball to each other. "Mommy, can me go there" she said pointing to the girls. "Sure, but be careful" I said putting her down walking behind her. The girls spotted Olivia fast and slowed down the ball a bit.  Olivia happily ran over trying to kick the ball with her feet. "Good job baby" I said standing in the sun close by. The girls were really sweet and patient with Olivia and let her have the ball and they tried to get her to kick it back to them. "Kick it to me Olivia" Ella said as she clapped her hands. Olivia tried her best and kicked the ball over to her. All the girls cheered her on and she got the biggest smile on her face. She did this for a bit before Mary ran away with the ball. "Try catching me Olivia." She said as she slowly jogged away. Olivia ran after her trying to get her. In the meantime I walked over to the rest of the girls. Mary and Olivia ran quite far away but Olivia was still laughing and smiling. Eventually Mary let Olivia get her and she picked Olivia up holding her over her shoulder running back over to us. "Mommy help me" Olivia said laughing. "Sorry but mommy can help you now" Mary said holding her still. They laughed back and forth at each other and Mary eventually let Olivia down. Olivia quickly walked over to me hiding behind my legs. I picked her up and we walked back to our hotel to shower.

Fir the rest of the day the team just chilled and we went on a little walk before we had dinner. We had to go to bed quite early today because of the match tomorrow. Olivia fell asleep before I could even enter my hotel room because she was so exhausted. I carefully put some pjs on her and got myself ready for bed before I also fell asleep.

—————————————————————————

A/N- hope you like it.