Beach

When it's warm enough in London we usually travel down to a beach. And since we have an off day today that's exactly what we are doing. Me and some of my closest friends from arsenal are going. We are driving early so we can get most of the day at the beach.

I have already been awake for a bit packing everything we need, so I only have to wake up Olivia who surprisingly slept in today. It was about 10:30 am and I have half an hour before we had to leave. I laid out Olivia's beach clothes on the couch downstairs and walked upstairs to her room. When I walked in she was still sleeping soundly in her crib. I went over to her and unzipped her sleep sack. This woke her up.

"Hey baby, you slept so good today." I said picking her up.

"Hey mommy." She said hugging me.

"Are you ready to go to the beach today?" I said as we walked down the stairs.

"We go swimming?" She asked while I sat down on the couch.

"Sure" I said starting to dress her.

I put the last few things in our bag and we walked out to the car. I put Olivia down in her car seat and laid the bag on the seat beside her. I got in the driver seat and started to drive.

We made it to the beach and the rest of the girls was already there. I got out and said hey to everyone before getting Olivia out. I opened her door and pulled out the beach bag. I found Olivia's sun hat and put it on her before I got her out and sat her down on the ground. She immediately ran over to the girls waiting on us. I walked after her close by. Olivia took a hold of Beth's hand and they started walking down towards the sand. We sat down on some of the beach chairs and Olivia was currently playing in the sand beside my chair.

(Leah's insta story)

We have tanned for about half and hour before Olivia got bored with playing. She was trying to climb up into my chair. I helped her up, and she sat down between my legs and started to ply with the sting on my bikini bottom. "Don't pull on that Olivia." I said looking into her eyes smiling a bit. She just laughed back at me climbing all the way up to my chest. "Can we swim mommy?" Olivia asked me. "Yes, ask the rest of the girls if they want to join." I said sitting up putting Olivia down in the sand. She asked the girls and they all wanted to come. Olivia ran down in front of us and stopped right before she came down to the water. She took my hand and I started to walk out. However I didn't make it far before she stopped. "Mommy." She said holding her hand out for me to pick her up. "Honey the whole point of go swimming is to be in the water." I said picking her up. We walked further out in the water so Olivia's feet were in the water. Olivia did not like that and pulled her feet as far away from the water as possible and hugged me tighter. "Should we go back to the sand Olivia." I asked adjusting her on my hip. "Yes please" she said holding onto one of the strings on my top.

Me and Olivia walked back while the rest of the girls stayed in the water. We have been at the beach for some hours now and Olivia was a bit tired and restless. I laid her down beside me on the chair and tried to get her to sleep a bit. She feel asleep after about 10 minutes and I put a towel over her to block out the sun more, even though we laid under a parasol. The rest of the girls have come out of the water and was back to the tanning. I was just scrolling through my phone while admiring the surroundings.

-

I packed all our things together and Olivia was still sleeping on the beach bed cuddled up in her towel. I put on my shorts and t-shirt and put my bag over my shoulder. Since Olivia was still sleeping I carefully picked her up and put her on my other shoulder. Me and all the girls walked back to our cars. I put the bag in the back and walked over to Olivia's seat. "This have been a long day, haven't it baby?" I said to a sleepy Olivia as I carefully put Olivia down in her car seat. She didn't move a mussel, so she must be very exhausted. I got in the driver seat and started to drive home.

The clock was about 6 pm When we arrived at our house. Olivia was still completely knocked out in her seat. I collected our bag and picked up Olivia. Her head was resting in the crook of my neck and he little hands were holding onto my shirt. I walked up to the door and unlocked it. I walked in and put the bag down on the floor and walked up into my bathroom. I had to wake up Olivia to be able to bathe her since she have a bunch of sand on her. "baby, you have to wake up so mommy can bathe you." I said and sat down on the edge of the bathtub and put Olivia on my lap. "no, me tired." She said and buried her head in my chest. "I know, but we have to take off all that sand you have put in your hair." I said laughing brushing trough her hair. "Okey, we watch movie after?" Olivia asked lifting her head off my chest looking up at me. "Yes. Now let's get this sand off." I said putting Olivia down on the floor. I pulled out a towel from the cupboard and put it on the sink along with Olivia's clean pj. I filled the bathtub up and took off all Olivia's clothes. I put her into the tub and gave her a duck to play with while I began washing her hair. Olivia was happily splashing around in the water as I rinsed out all the soap from her hair. "There we go. Come out and let mommy dry you off." I said standing up holding out my hands. Olivia took my hands and stood up. I picked her up and wrapped her in the towel. "How cute are you then." I said kissing her cheek. Olivia let out a little laugh and I picked up her clothes and started to walked down the stairs. "Can me have banana?" Olivia asked as I sat down on the couch. "Sure, but after mommy have put clothes on you." I said laying Olivia down on her towel on the couch. I put on her diaper and pjs and put her down on the floor. We walked into the kitchen and I cut up some banana for Olivia. I put them into a bowl and picked up Olivia's bib on the way over to the couch. "Come sit." I said and patted the seat beside me. Olivia came over and climbed onto the couch. I put on her bib and gave her the bowl with banana. She started munching it and I put on the tv. I leaned back and relaxed a bit while Olivia was eating and watching the tv.

"All done." Olivia said and gave me her empty bowl. "Thank you." I said as I took the bowl and untied her bib and put them on the table. Olivia cuddled into my side and continued to watch the tv. After some time I turned over and saw she was asleep. It was about her bedtime so I decided to just take her to bed. I gently picked her up and made my way upstairs. I walked into her room and was about to lay her down in her crib when she woke up. She started crying and held onto me tighter. "Shh shh." I said trying to calm her down.  I sat down in the chair in her room and tried rocking her back to sleep. I gave her a dummy and it seemed to be working. I rocked back and forth and she slowly drifted of to sleep. I waited a bit before I went to lay her down again. This time I succeeded and walked quietly out of the room.

After this long day I went right to bed myself. Tomorrow was just a normal day with some training and team bonding. The training was a bit early so I just went to sleep, even though the clock was just 8 pm.

—————————————————————————

A/N - hope you like it. Sorry I haven't posted in a while.