England camp - match day

Today it's match day. We are playing Italy at 4 pm. This morning I woke up in the sweetest way ever. Olivia was sitting on my stomach brushing her little hands trough my hair, telling me to wake up. "Mommy, wake up." She said kissing my cheek. I decided to keep my eyes shut just so I could witness her being cute a little longer. "Mommy sleepy." She said putting her hands on my face. I can't she is so cute. After some time I decided to open my eyes. She noticed and started smiling and clapping her hands. I turned over to check the time and saw that we had about 1 hour before we had to eat something and start to get on the bus. "Hey, did you wake up before mommy today" I said sitting up so my back is against the headboard. "Mhm, me couldn't sleep no more" she said moving herself closer to my body. "You are the sweetest little girl" I said brushing though her messy hair. "Can you Braid me hair mommy" she said smiling at me. "I can try my best, but your hair is not so long yet" I said as Olivia played with one of my rings. "Yey" she said hugging me.

I turned on the tv for Olivia to watch while I got myself ready and packed my bags. I found one of Olivia's England shirts with my name and number on the back and some cute pants to go with it. It was quite warm here so I packed her jacket in my bag. I walked out and Olivia was super focused on the film on the tv. I put her clothes and diaper down on the bed and went over to my toiletries to get my hairbrush and two rubber bands for her hair. When I turned back around facing the bed Olivia was trying to put on her shirt. "Should mommy help you with that maybe" I said lightly laughing. "Yes please, me stuck" she said. I took her shirt off her and then took her pj off. I changed her diaper and put on her pants. I put a thin sweatshirt on her to have under her England shirt so she wouldn't get a sunburn. "Here, do you want to try again" I said holding up her shirt. "Yes" she said taking her shirt from me. "Put your her trough here and your arms though here" I said showing her how to put it on. She struggled a bit, but she got it in the end and was so proud of herself. "Me did it" she said standing up. "You did, I'm proud of you. Should we do you hair now" I said holding up the hairbrush. "Yes please" she said. We walked into the bathroom so she could sit by the sink so she would be high enough for me to braid her. I wet her hair and started brushing it. Her hair was thin so it went pretty fast. I decided to do two dutch braids. The first one went really well and I actually surprised myself on how good I was. I put some white rubber bands in finished it of with a blue bow. I did the same thing with second one and stood Olivia up holding around her. "You like it?" I asked smiling. "Yes, so pretty" she said clapped her hands. I put some sunscreen on her face and hands and put her down on the floor. I put on her shoes and we walked down to breakfast. We just ate our usual and it was time to get on the bus.

-

"Just go on the bus while mommy but the bag away, but watch you steps so you don't fall" I said to a very un patient Olivia wanting to get on the bus. "Okey" she said and walked over to the back door on the bus. I wasn't to far behind her and entered the bus shortly after. I walked in and saw Olivia sitting on a four seater all the way in the back of the bus with Beth, Alessia and Ella. Those are the ones she knows the best out of all the girls . Especially Beth since she sees her everyday and they just have a special bond, which is so cute. I made my way to the back and sat down with the girls taking Olivia onto my lap. "Did you walk up all the stairs yourself." I said looking into her eyes. "No Beth helped me. The stairs were too high" she said pointing to Beth. "That was nice of her, did you say thank you?" I asked her. "Yes me did say thank you." She said nodding her head. I looked over at Beth and she was smiling nodding her head back at Olivia. "Who did those beautiful braid on your hair Olivia" Beth asked her. " my mommy." She said hugging me. "Wow they are really good Leah, I didn't know you could braid" both Ella and Alessia said. "To be honest I actually surprised myself." I said looking at the braids. They were really good. Olivia was still hugging me with her head laying on my shoulder. She was laughing at Beth playing peekaboo with her. Beth was the only person Olivia was fully comfortable with beside me, and that was really nice. After a bit Beth started tickling her. "No no, Beth" she said laughing. "I will only stop if you come give aunt Beth a hug" Beth said and stopped the tickling. Olivia happily walked over to Beth's lap since she was sitting beside me, and hugged her tightly. I had to smile at that. "Can me see picture of doggie" Olivia asked Beth. She was obsessed with her and Viv's dog. "Of course you can sweetheart" Beth said pulling up her phone and Olivia sat herself down on her lap. They started going through the photos and Olivia was pointing out doggie and the names of all the girls in the photo with the dog. They sat like this until we made it to the stadium.