𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5

Spain Madrid                           18th June

Y/n pov:

I was Lying in bed, tossing and turning as I tried to fall asleep. I looked at my phone to see that we had 1am.

It was another one of those days where I couldn't sleep. My life has really changed. I would never have thought 10 months ago, that I could be happy again.

Suddenly memories of my ex boyfriend Jack came through my head.

"Y/n I only love you",

"you're the most beautiful person I have seen"

In the first months of my relationship, I only heard words like this, I thought I had finally met the person who loves me forever, but then sentences like

"you're annoying. I don't want to go out, go by yourself".

"SHUT UP, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING!"

He became more aggressive and started to ignore me. I also noticed how he was attacked to his phone more and more. I've always told myself that it's all going to be fine, that he's just stressed. I was always there for him.

But then one day I wanted to surprise him and went to his house and the first thing I saw was him cheating on me. When I screaming at him, he hit me.

He blamed me for everything and that was the day I knew I didn't do anything wrong, that I don't deserve to be treated like this, no one deserves it and I broke up with him.

He didn't even run after me and didn't apologize for anything. I brushed the memories away from him and tried to sleep.

As I finally drifted off to sleep, I found myself in a strange, dark room. The air was heavy and oppressive, making it difficult to breathe. I looked around, feeling a sense of dread creeping up my spine. Where am I? What am I doing here? I looked around but I couldn't see anything.

Suddenly, a figure stepped out from the shadows. I looked closely to figure out who it was. I saw Jack, his face twisted in anger and his fists clenched. My heart raced as I took a step back, fear washing over me.

What is he doing here? I thought I won't see him ever again?
Without warning, Ryan lunged forward and punched me in the stomach. I doubled over in pain, gasping for breath as tears sprang to my eyes.

I felt the sting of the impact reverberate through my body, leaving me shaken and vulnerable. I'm trying to get out of the dream, but I can't. Jack raised his fist to punch me again again, I tried to scream for help, but no sound escaped my lips.

I was trapped in this nightmare, forced to face my worst fears alone.
The blows kept coming, each one more painful than the last. I could feel my strength slipping away, my body growing weaker with each strike. I tried to fight back, to defend myself, but it was no use.

Jack was overpowering me. Finally, just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I jolted awake, gasping for air as I sat up in bed. My heart pounded in my chest, sweat coating my skin, tears leaving my eyes like waterfalls as I tried to shake off the remnants of the nightmare.

What should I do now? I looked at my phone watch and this showed 6amI looked at my cell phone watch and this showed 7 am. What should I do? Call mum, Sofia or uncle?

In the end, I decided to call my mother. I tapped her number and a short time later she answered in a sleepy voice. "Y/n, do you know what time it ? Did something happen?" she asked me. And the question brought tears to my eyes. "Mom, I'm having nightmares about him again," I said in a low and trembling voice. It was quiet for a brief moment until my mother started talking again.