𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 9

Spain Madrid 25th June

Jude pov:

It had been two days since that call with Y/n, and I couldn't stop thinking about how grateful I was to have her in my life.

She had been there for me when I needed her most, lending a listening ear and offering words of comfort and encouragement.

I knew I could count on her no matter what, and it gave me a sense of peace and security knowing she was there for me.

As I laced up my football cleats for practice, my mind wandered back to the upcoming game.

I had been training harder than ever, pushing myself to be the best player I could be for my team.

I knew we had a tough opponent ahead, but I was determined to give it my all and lead my team to victory.

Despite my busy schedule with football, I couldn't shake the feeling of missing Y/n.

It had been two days since we last talked, and I couldn't wait to see her again.

I knew she was busy working on a YouTube video with WIRED about the most searched questions about her, and I couldn't help but feel excited to watch it when it was uploaded.

I also knew that Y/n was passionate about her work and dedicated to creating content that her followers would enjoy.

I admired her drive and determination, and I couldn't wait to see what she had in store for her fans.

I made a mental note to set aside some time to watch the video as soon as it was released, eager to see Y/n shine in the spotlight once again.

As I stepped onto the field for practice, I felt a renewed sense of determination and focus.

The training session was intense, with drills and scrimmages pushing me and the guys to our limits.

But I loved every minute of it, knowing that hard work and dedication were what would make me, no make the whole team better players.

After the session was over, I made my way to the locker room to shower and change.

As I stepped outside, I was greeted by a crowd of fans who had been waiting outside the stadium to catch a glimpse of their favorite player.

I smiled and waved at the fans, taking selfies and signing autographs before finally making my way home.

I was exhausted but happy, knowing that I had given my all on the field.

Once home, I gave my mum a hug kissed her on the checks and went to the bathroom to took a hot bath to relax my muscles and then settled down on my bed, scrolling through my phone.

As I browsed through social media, I came across a video from WIRED that caught my eye.

I Happily clicked on the video and watched as Y/n was siting on a chair in a white room with a Large paper board in her hand, that had Google's most searched questions about her.

Y/n looked up to the camera and smiled happily. "hello everyone. It's me Y/n making a video with WIRED to answer all your guys questions. Let's get started." she then looked to the board in her hands and read the first question.

"who is.. " she pulled the paper off the board to read the entire question. ".. Y/n L/n? Oh well I'm just a pretty normal girl with a normal life." she said joking.

She went to the next question. "what is Y/n..." she pulled the paper of "...known for? Well I am a influencer and a model so I think that's what most people know me as. Oh and they know me because of me uncle."