𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19

Spain Madrid              12th August 2023

Jude pov:

I made my way through the familiar corridors of the Real Madrid stadium, my heart pounding with anticipation. As I approached the meeting room, I could hear the faint murmur of voices from within.

My teammates were already gathered, waiting for me to join them.

"Hey Jude, where were you?" Camavinga asked, curiosity lacing his voice.

I hesitated for a moment before replying, "Just talking to my family."

It was a half-truth. In reality, I had been with Y/n, but I wasn't ready to share that with anyone just yet.

The team captain began speaking in Spanish, and I found myself lost in the unfamiliar language. However, when the speech ended and the room erupted into cheers, I cheered along with them, not wanting to feel left out.

After the brief talk, Carlo Ancelotti, the coach, aka Y/n's uncle approached the team, reminding us of our mission – to go out on the field and win the match.

As we made our way towards the end of the tunnel, i felt a surge of excitement and nerves. The Real Madrid Junior kids (sorry had now idea what to call them lmao) were already there, eagerly waiting to take our hands and escort us onto the field.

I couldn't help but smile as I looked down at the little boy holding my hand, his eyes shining with excitement. I ruffled the boy's hair affectionately before joining my teammates in walking out onto the field.

The sight of the fans cheering our names sent a thrill down my spine. It was a feeling like no other, knowing that thousands of people were rooting for us.

As the team lined up for the national anthem, I felt a sense of pride swell within me. This was it – my first ever game for Real Madrid.

The game began, and I threw myself into the action, dribbling and passing the ball with precision. Already 15 minutes into the game, vini shot a beautiful ball right into the corner of the goal.

After the cheering, the game continued and we tried to score another one. But despite our efforts, we couldnt managed to score another goal in the first half.

At halftime, we retreated to the dressing room to regroup and hydrate. It was there that Vini approached me noticing my nervous energy.

"Hey, Jude, you seem a bit on edge. How are you feeling about playing your first game?" Vini asked, concern evident in his voice.

I smiled, trying to mask my nerves. "I feel great, just a bit excited, you know?"

But there was something else I needed to tell Vini – the bet I had made with Y/n.

If I scored a goal, I would take her out on a date.

"Actually, there's something I need to tell you," I said, my voice dropping to a whisper. "If I score a goal today, I'm taking Y/n out on a date."

Vini's eyes lit up with excitement. "Really? That's amazing, Jude! I knew you and Y/n would end up together."

I chuckled nervously, hoping Vini was right.

"omg you what?! Don't tell me that's why you were late!" camavinga said loudly.

I was about to say something when Tchouaméni appeared next to cama puting his hand on his shoulder. "You own me money. I told you they would go out on a date or end up together in the next 4 weeks"

"oh man I really thought jude would take longer than that" camavinga sighed softly.

"you guys bet on me and Y/n!" I asked surprised. Camavinga nodded and said. "we had to it! It was so obvious!"