𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17

Spain Madrid                9th August 2023

Y/n pov:

Sofia and I were spending a lazy morning hanging out in my house.

We were sitting in the living room and playing UNO cards.

When it was my turn, I got a yellow 2+ card and put it on the table.

Sofia groaned and picked up to cards from the stack. Since Sofia came to me I wanted to tell her about me and Jude. But I was too nervous.

"hey girl what are you think about it's your turn."

Finally, I mustered up the courage to speak.

"Sofia, I have something to tell you," I  said, my voice slightly trembling.

Sofia turned to look at me, her eyes bright with curiosity. "What is it, Y/n? You can tell me anything."

I took a deep breath before confessing, "I may have a crush on jude. And we kissed."

Sofia's eyes widened in surprise before a huge grin spread across her face 

"OMG I can't believe you kissed Jude! When did it happen? Tell me everything now! " Sofia exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I've been waiting for this moment for so long!"

She threw all her UNO cards on the table and looked at me with wide eyes. I also laid my cards on the table and began to talk.

I blushed, feeling a mixture of happiness and confusion. "I know, it just kind of happened. I was at his house and Jack messaged me and insulted me. I started crying. Oh God, that was so embarrassing. Anyway, after that we talked and boom, he kissed me" I admitted.

"But I don't even know what we are or where we stand. It's all so confusing." I added.

Sofia nodded sympathetically, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. "i will fucking kill this mother fucker. Is he still not leaving you alone? And don't worry about Jude, everything will fall into place eventually. Just go with the flow and enjoy the ride."

Just as I was about to respond, the doorbell rang, interrupting our  conversation. I got up to answer it, expecting to see a delivery person or maybe even Jude at the door. But to my  surprise, there was no one there.

Confused, I looked around the doorstep before my eyes landed on a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a small box. I picked them up, a smile spreading across my face at the unexpected gift.

I brought them inside and set them on the coffee table.

"who sent them?" Sofia asked while smelling on the flowers. "mhmm"
"I don't.." I was interrupted by my phone buzzing with a message. Curious, I picked it up and opened the message.

Jude:
I'm sorry I can't meet up with you before my game 😭! I have so much to do but I promise to take you out after the match!

Me:
Don't worry it's fine. I bet you're very busy with training. Carlo is a strickt trainer innit?

Jude:
You bet! Can't you tell him to go easy on me, pretty please 🥹

Me:
No why would I? Don't you want to become the next Ballon d'or?

Jude:
Okay you convinced me.
Anyway you liked your gift!

Me:
What?
Wait you brought them!

Jude:
Ofc! I told you I would give you something before my game didn't I?

Me:
Yes you did. Thank you the flowers. They are so pretty 🫶🏽