finally free

Today is Louis' last faith in the future show of 2023, little did fans know, that Louis had a surprise. When he came to the stage in Birmingham, he knew that this is going to be a fuckin' good night. „hello everyone!! Ready for the show?!" and that's when The greatest started playing. it's a BIG song, and fans love it. three songs later and he teased with the surprise. „i told you on my twitter that I have a surprise prepared for you. Do you wanna see it??" the fans screamed. „No, I'm just playing, wait for it" he smirked, and started singing again. after some songs, Lou was already exhausted. he wasn't even halfway there, but he knows it's worth it. Now it's time for We made it and he told himself that he should show that mentioned surprise now because he won't have any energy later. „okay, okay, I see that you want to know what is the surprise. let me tell you, that it's a special guest and before I can show you, let me sing this" no instruments, no music and Louis started singing the bridge from they don't know about us. Everything was in silence and fans were waiting what would happen next. As he sang, he picked up something from the floor, it was dark so nobody could see what it was.

„They don't know how special you are
They know what you've done to my heart
They can say anything they want
'Cause they don't know about us"

he paused, looked at the fans, smirked and ended with

„Baby, they will know about, they will know about us"

and that's when Harry fuckin' Styles came to the stage and Louis waved with the big rainbow flag that he picked up earlier. The crowd went crazy, they were screaming and crying. Louis just laughed. Slow melody started playing and boys started singing

and it's golden.....and he's golden, and I'm hoping.....and he's hoping that someday he could be open.....that someday I could be open, BUT IM NOT AFRAID, BECAUSE IM SO OPEN - BUT HE'S NOT AFRAID BECAUSE HE'S SO OPEN!!"
(Harry, Louis)

they were singing together, like Louis was just reassuring Harry that he can now. The last line they sang together with little change, Louis about himself and Harry about Louis. After the last sentence they kissed, the kiss was everything, mostly for fans. They were waiting for the kiss almost 13 years. Both of them smiled fondly at each other and turned to the crowd. Harry spoke first „Hi guys!! Excited to see me??" fans went insane and he just smirked on Louis. He rolled his eyes, smiled and started talking „Wow, such a powerful moment, it felt like on the last concert of one direction, when we hugged and you guys shouted as if your life depended on it, it was really loud" he laughed and continued „who didn't saw that coming? hahah, I'm sure that everyone knew because we were really obvious. Every "rumour", ohhh it was really funny, everyday something new and little did you know that most of it was true!" he looked at harry, he just stared at him with fond a smile, so Lou spoke again „I can't even count how many songs I wrote about this man. 13 years together and 10 years married. it is quite a long time to be honest" harry blushes and giggled - cutest thing in the world for Louis. „Oh darling I wrote a lot of songs about you as well. But the conversation we had through the lyrics is unbelievable" harry laughed and started singing

What am I now? You're the habit that I can't break What am I now? You're the shiver that I can't shake..."

they smiled and Louis said „ I mean seriously, almost every one direction song was about you - 18, no control, strong, through the dark, fireproof, home, love you goodbye...." that's when Harry jumped into his speech „excuse you Louis, i wrote a lot 1D songs about you as well, like if i could fly, happily,-" „isn't that everything?" lou smirked „you wanker, i wrote so many mine songs about you as well - adore you, already home, as it was, boyfriends, canyon moon, cherry, falling, golden, fine line, keep driving, kiwi, love of my life, medicine, meet me in the hallway, she, sweet creature, sunflower, vol.6, two ghosts...." „ok i get it harold, but I have mine own songs as well soo - Always you, back to you, defenceless, don't let it break your heart, fearless, habit, miss you, only the brave, silver tongues, too young, we made it, all along...." there was a long pause, when suddenly both of them started laughing like crazy, at this point all of the fans are just thirdwheeling but they are happy to see the couple finally openly together. Louis spoke as he wiped his tear „ooh we are just two idiots in love, we only write music about each other„ harry nodded and tried to calm himself down. when they completely stopped laughing Harry yelled „Lets continue the show!! you're like an open book, I know you, YOU NEED THE FAITH IN THE FUTURE!!!" and yeah, that's something that Louis and Harry gave to the fans, faith in the better future.. They were singing songs together and they could finally sing the lyrics to each other without being afraid to be seen. They sang they don't about us and sweet creature as well, but mostly Louis' songs. 8 songs and 1 hour later, it's the end. The show was AMAZING, they enjoyed every second of it, but they are really really tired. Both of them are now just sitting in the dressing room, processing what just happened, when suddenly Lou's hand travelled to Harry's waist. he snuggled into his shoulder and softly spoke „Hazza...mm....love youu~~, let's go home" harry could die right now, his husband is so cutee, ahhh. he hugged Lou properly and answered „but Lou, I'm already home" then he placed soft kiss to Louis' forehead and head, Louis shifted himself a bit from Harry and said „stop being so cheesy Harold, you know what I mean, let's go home" harry laughed a little and they went to their driver. He drove them to the Louis' house, and then left. both boys were too exhausted to do anything, so when they came to their bedroom, they just undressed and went straight (gay) to the bed. Louis as the big spoon, spooned harry and they were falling asleep, cuddled to each other. Finally peace after a long long time of hiding, they could show the world their love, and with that thought, both of them fall asleep.