announcement to the world

They woke up, still hugging eachother, but now face to face. Louis smiled at harry and whispered softly „i love you hazza, so so much" harry chuckled, kissed Louis slowly and said „i love you too boo, you can't imagine how much". They were laying like that for some time until Lou groaned. „baby, we should go and have breakfast. we have so much to do today. What time is it actually?" he then picked up his phone from nightstand and let out frustrated sigh. „what happened Lou?" Louis just showed him his phone and Harry saw the notifications. They didn't realise that the world is going to blow the internet. Twitter, Instagram,his friends and family. Everyone was in shock because of their sudden coming out. He was so lost in those notifications that he almost forgot to check the time. It was 10:35. „Darlin'~, let's go get some food, we need to tell the world something and answer  boys as well„ the taller one just pouted but stood up eventually. They went downstairs to eat something, and they were just chatting and complaining about this whole situation. I mean, they were really really glad, that they can be be free and open together, but it's just too many things and everything is happening now and they are somehow tired already. After breakfast they went back to their bedroom, they changed their clothes and started writing some official statement for everyone. Lou finished first and posted it on his twitter. It wasn't that long but it had everything important in it.

„I know all of you are somehow confused about this situation and I don't blame you but what I need you to understand is that I'm now with harry, I've been for ages and now we can be open. I'm not expecting that all of you would accept me and us, but I don't care honestly. This is me and I won't hide because of anyone anymore.
L."

Harry saw the post before he could post his own and he smiled, it was good. He went to the smaller boy and kissed him, passionately. Lou smiled to the kiss and kiss him back, after a while they pulled away because of the lack of air. Harry then posted his own tweet.

„ I will never forget the famous sentence 'does the little one with cheekbones know the prince is in love with him?' I was in love and I am in love. Lou is my home and my everything and I know that you all were waiting for us to come out. I know that not all of you are happy about it and I don't mind people like that. Our love wasn't always accepted but we could work it out to this point. I'm aware that this news are going to change a lot, but I don't care as long as I can show to the world my love towards Lou. Thank you for all the love and support, it means a lot to us.
H."

And after that both of them posted photo on Instagram
Louis:

And after that both of them posted photo on Instagram Louis:

louist91 oops

and Harry:

harrystyles  hi

harrystyles  hi

„its finally official!!" Louis cheered. „now, let everyone react and breathe hahah, we gave them hot news" harry told him „yeah love, but now we have to call boys." „alright baby"

....videochat different directions....

..Liam joined the video chat..

Li: ooh hello you two
L: hi li, how are you lad?
Li: im fine, but you have to tell me everything hahah
H: what do you wanna know?

..Niall joined the video chat..

H: Niall is heeere
N: hello mates, did I miss something
Li: noo, right on time. They are going to tell us the story
N: Yay, story timee
L: uh, shouldn't we wait for Zayn?
Li: do you think he will co-

..Zayn joined the video chat..

Z: sorry lads, I was a little busy but I'm here. what were you talking about?
L: Ha! he came, welcome mate
Li: oh well, hi Zayn
Z: hi Li
N: anywaay, our lovely married couple is going to tell us the story, so shut up and listen
L: okay well, it all started with the idea of coming out in front of fans....
......
H: yeah and just now we posted photos and wrote tweets. we are official
Li: Lads, I'm so so proud of you
N: wow, it was such a booring story, but I'm happy for you, it was your dream for almost 13 years, hahah
L: thanks lads, couldn't do it without you and your support
Z: awesome mates, you've finally made it, couldn't be more proud
H: thanks mate
N: I'm sorry boys but I have to go, but talk to you later, byee
H: bye Nialler, love you mate
N: yeah yeah, goodbye
Li: i actually have something now too, I'm sorry, but thank you for the news, respect lads
L: see you soon Li, enjoy
Z: bye love
Li: byee~
L: what did you just say?? love? since when??
H: share the news Zayn, are you two dating?
Z: well, umm, I've gotta gay- uh.. go! I've gotta go, goodbye, we'll see each other next time

....videochat ended....

„the actuall fuckk? they are together and didn't say anything?! I feel betrayed" „Lou, you are a drama queen, I mean it was obvious that they liked each other, I'm not even surprised no-„ harry didn't finish the sentence and Louis cut him off „but harrold, we are best friends and...and.." „okay okay love" harry kissed him, he wanted to shush him and the kiss worked perfectly. Louis forget everything he wanted to say and melted into the kiss, he deepened it and traveled his hand all the way under Harry's t-shirt. harry pulled away and stopped Louis' hand. „boo, we can do that later but I have something to show you."