surprise

„it's a little surprise I prepared for you, I hope you'll like it“ harry looked away shyly. „Haz, baby.. I'll love it, don't worry. what is it love?“ Louis smiled and Harry smiled back. „so basically I was thinking about our coming out aaaand ummm...i..i  maybe wrote one new song...“ louis chuckled „oh darlin', you're stressed because of song? you are really the sweetest boy. can I hear it?“ Harry felt relieved and went to their bedroom to grab some earphones. before he could find some, Louis came and gave him his. Harry connected earphones and put them on Louis' ears and start the song.

„You're a dirty little monster“

Louis let out a small laugh

„A coked up little Pop-Tart
Can't keep your head out your dreams
So you're lacking education
Keep a charming conversation
Can't keep your tongue in your teeth“

Louis looked a bit surprised but smiled widely

I'm a good time, make you feel alright
I keep you up all night, you'll never want it back
I'm a good time, we can fly some place
We can drink all day, we won't be coming back
Having too much this, not enough that
I'm a simple boy, but I'm a good time sally
Have a good time, make you feel alright
Keep you up all night, you'll never want it back
(Yeah, that was fire!)“

Louis giggled and nod a little, cause yeah, Harry is the "good time"

„You can choke her if she's asking
Get permission on a napkin
Be what they want you to be
You chewed it up, spat it out
Who still sends dick pictures out?
Now there's too much sauce
Gotta keep my fingers clean“

Louis looked confused at Harry, because he didn't send him a dic-,.. oh he did! never mind actually.

'Cause I'm a good time, make you feel alright
I keep you up all night, you'll never want it back
I'm a good time, we can fly some place
We can drink all day, we won't be coming back
Having too much this, not enough that
I'm a simple boy, but I'm a good time sally
Have a good time, make you feel alright
I keep you up all night, you won't be coming back“

When the song ended harry looked at Louis and waits for his reaction. Louis was just processing all the lyrics and didn't look at harry. The taller one thought that his husband doesn't like the song and looked away a bit. After a while Louis looked at harry and smiled. It was a fond smile, so Harry's stress went away. Then he asked „so baby.., did you like it??“ „it was amazing love, I almost forget about the dick pic to be honest. But I liked it, so so much“ he said and kissed his husband.
(!!smut!! but just a little)
He blushed and kissed him back, it was really sweet kiss, but Louis pulled away after a few seconds, looked at harry with smirk and asked „am I really a dirty little monster?“ harry blushes, even harder if it's even possible and looked away. he was shy, adorable, and a bit horny now. Louis just came closer and whispered to his ear „am I, darlin'?“ and kissed his neck. Harry let out quiet whimper. Louis smiled and kissed his cheek. The younger one didn't hesitate and pulled Louis in passionate kiss. Lou kissed him back immediately and started undressing Harry's shirt. They pulled away, so Louis could put the shirt over his head, but after a few second they were kissing again. It was full of love and lust. The older one travelled his lips to his husbands neck and then his naked chest, he was cowering every inch of his body with kisses and small bites. Harry was already a moaning mess but managed to whisper small „lou, please “ and moaned loud when Louis bite his nipple. Louis stopped, looked at him, smirked and asked. „please what, love? you have to tell me what you want“ and kissed his chest„aaah..Lou..mmm...I..want...ahh......you inside of.....mee....aaah“ and that's when louis undid Harry's belt.

(imagine the rest yourself, you have dirty minds too, shut up)

after that, they were laying in their bed cuddling. Harry had his head between louis' neck and shoulder. He was breathing his scent and trying to catch his breath properly. Louis was on his back and he was hugging harry. After some time he asked. „Haz, love, you didn't even told me the name of the song“ harry was a bit confused, because he forget about the song. What happened after that was honestly more interesting for him. „wh-what song?“ he asked. Louis looked him in the eyes and smiled. „i was listening to your song before this, the one you told me it's about me.“ „you know that almost every my song is about you, right boo?“ Louis chuckled „but i showed you song called too much sauce, it was just idea that came to my head one night when we were apart. I didn't know that it's going to be an actual song to be honest “ „then I'm glad it is love, it's amazing. When will you release it?“ harry think for a second „i don't think I will ever, because it's not like my other songs and I don't know if the fans will like it“ „they will darlin', I'm sure“ „okay okay Lou, I'll think about it. but I think I'm going to give you this song, like only to you“ louis rolled his eyes playfully „than okay hazza, it's up to you, I was just sayin'“ he kissed his forehead and cuddled him closer and closed his eyes „yeah thank you baby, but now shut up and let's go sleep, I'm so exhausted because of you, you little fucker!“ both of them laughed. „because of me?! excuse you Harold. it's at least fault of both of us.“ Louis said with fake anger and injustice „okay, that's true, but now let's go sleep, please“ „of course Haz, sweet dreams my love“ „mmm, love you lou“ „love you more baby, I'll be there when you wake up“ and with that, both of them fell asleep.