Chapter One-Sorority and Fraternity Camp; (Day Eight); 11:00 AM

Fritz and Jenna arrived by 11:00 AM.

    Brill, Chassie, and Sara were there.

    And so were Hannah and Jaceline, the new Head Sorority Camp Counsellors. They were exercising. "GIVE ME MORE STARJUMPS; GIVE ME MORE KICKS!", yelled Hannah, "...Brill is now doing 45 push ups...46...47...48...49...And...50!", she added.

      And then they all saw the new people.

      "Ok, we got new sorority and fraternity camp members", Jaceline said. Everyone was dressed in T-shirts, shorts, socks, and shoes.

       "I got my exercise bra on, Hannah!", Chassie said.

       "Yeah, take it off!", Brill said.

        "Not now!", Chassie said, and she blushed...As the other teenage boys and girls laughed. They continued jumping until all of them were too exhausted to speak.

***

"Hi, I'm Hannah. And this is Jaceline...And you two are...?", Hannah asked.

         "Jenna. And my boyfriend Fritz. We decided to go to camp. We heard that it's now back to being a co-ed camp like when it was back in 1973", Jenna said.

         "That's correct. We've been opened for 40 years. But, during the 1970's, nothing bad happened; during the 1980's and 1990's, a lot of sorority girls got into Phi Kappa Kappa. Then a lot more sorority girls left by 1999. By 2000, it was turned into a sorority-fraternity camp. This was to diversify. And it was successful. The only issue had been the hazing pranks...and the death of Randall Jeston. He died in a clown suit...and was set alight with firecrackers...We do not encourage that kind of behavior here in 2013; we encourage excellence, strength, and girl power. We are going to vote on keep boys here...and establish a new fraternity part of the camp...And this time we'll have no accidents...or murders at the hands of a clown killer seeking revenge for Randall's demise...Now, let's show the newcomers where the cabins are...", Hannah said. "What do you mean by a killer clown?", Fritz asked, as he stared around the camp...and shivered.

***

Page 1