Chapter Five-Dorks watching girls; (Afternoon; Day Eight)

"Ok, Daniel. Let's see the sorority girls", Beander said. He grabbed his glasses and saw the window. A girl was talking.

     "Has she taken her bra off?", Diff asked.

      "You've seen 'Porky's' too much", Beander said, "...Now, let's go forward!", Daniel answered. He watched for any action.

       "So, do you think Brad will come?", Selly asked.

        "He's with Yasmine", Natalie answered.

         "That bitch. Why? What's wrong with me", said Selly. She wrapped her arms around her breasts; she adjusted her black colored bra.

          "He says: 'That girl is needy'", Natalie told her.

          "I'm not needy; I'm a woman", Selly said.

          "You're 14; you're not an adult", Clee said.

           "What do you know about me, Clee?", enquired Selly.

           "I know, white girl, that you're begging to be bitch-slapped by me if you continue making this sorority a joke", Clee said.

           And Clee grabbed her right hand and dragged it backwards with her own right hand. She didn't make it go snap; she just made it sore.

           "Owww!", yelled Selly.

           "Now, behave...Or I'll beat your ass!", Clee said, and smiled.

"Did you see that? That's was a beat-down", Daniel said. And he took photos of the incident, as he, Beander, and Diff hid their giggles...as they continued to watch the action without the danger of being watched.

***

Page 5