1:SLC

Emily's POV
    "Wake up Em it's our first day of senior year!"Nick  yells.I groan "I'm so tired!!" I get up to get ready and dress up for school.I wear a lulu skirt and an urban outfitters shirt.I go to my bathroom and brush my teeth,then I see someone in the corner of my eye.Its Chris.

    The boy I have liked since freshman year.(btw they're still friends and haven't had anything serious yet) "good morning Em"Chris says and smiles "good morning too Chris" I say falling into his blue eyes that are facing the sunlight "what?" Chris says confused.Oh shit! He caught me staring "Oh! Nothing"

     I get out of the bathroom and look for my glasses and bookbag.I find them and wait for Matt,Nick and Chris to get ready

    "Nick where are my fucking keys!" Matt says "How the hell would I know,ask Chris?" "YOU GUYS ARE SO DAMN ANNOYING,Chris where the fuck are my keys"Matt says arguing with Nick and Chris "I don't fucking know Matt they're your keys not mine!" "SOMEONE MUST'VE TOOKEN MY KEYS".        

      Matt says screaming at Chris and Nick in anger "MATT! Your keys are down here you stupid fuck"I say laughing as he gets downstairs running because we're close to being late "thanks Em uhhh get to the car CHRIS NICK ME AND EM ARE LEAVING NOW SO HURRY UP!"
"Ok ok we're ready now"Chris and Nick says in unison.

    We all get to school on time and say bye while we go to our first period class.Thats when,I figured out that Chris changed all his classes to mine!!Im panicking like alot!!!

     "Hello class this is Chris he just transferred his classes to these so everyone welcome him,oh and we will be introducing ourselves since some people here don't know anyone so we will start with this first row here"
     Mrs.Lancey said,Oh No I don't want to introduce my self!.I have super bad social anxiety so sometimes I could have a panic attack at the most random moments.

      "Ok fourth person on the last row please get up and introduce urself" Mrs.Lancey said to Chris. "Ok,my name is Christopher Sturniolo but you guys can call me Chris,please though,call me Chris" ughhh how did he do that so fast and easy.

      OMG ITS MY TURN!!! "Thank you Chris,ok fifth person on the last row please get up and introduce yourself" Mrs.Lancey said,TO ME!!

      "Sure.Uhhhh my name is Emily Johnson but uh you can call me Em or Emmy." I said to the whole class,and Chris was just staring at me like he enjoys me introducing myself.(btw that's not my last name I just made one up).

      First period and second period class ended and then it was lunchtime,Nick,Matt,Chris and I sat in a booth together.

      Nick and Matt sat together and Me and Chris sat in the other side together.Me and Chris were talking and asking questions.He was being a little flirty,I think he thought I didn't notice but I did.School finally ended!!!