4 LC

THE NEXT DAY
Last night was kinda crazy because once all the kissing and stuff that happened with me and Chris ended and I left to my room which was kinda awkward,and we haven't talked at all after that not even texted!!

    But now I have to find my shoes before I'm late to school!!! "CHRIS,EM HURRY UP" Nick yells from downstairs.Oh no!I finally remembered,I left my shoes in Chris's room but I don't want to go inside his room so I'll just text him
_________________________________

                                     Em🙄:Emily
                                   Chrissy🐵:Chris

                                                                          Em🙄:
                                                              Chris can you

um                                   bring my shoes,it's in ur room....

Chrissy🐵:
Uh sure 👍🏻
_________________________________
    Chris comes into my room and gave me my shoes,but he didn't say anything.Until.

   "Hey Emmy" "yeah?" "Can we talk about last nigh-"that's when Matt thankfully interrupted him. "Guys are u ready we're leaving now" "yeah I'm ready" I say quietly.

    I get inside the car then we get to school.I say bye, Chris and I are both leaving to our classes,until I feel someone grab my wrist and push me in a closet.It's Chris.

"Chris!What was that for-" that's when he kissed me,again.I shove him,not too hard.

"We can't do this here Chris!!!But anyways what do u want" "I want us to talk about what happened last night!" "What do you want to talk about then!!!" I say angrily "All I want to say is that I never knew that was going to happen I promise,I didn't plan that".He said

"All I was going to say to u last night was that I liked you back but then you started talking too much so I kissed you!" "oh,ok so what else do u have to say then?" "Is that can I be your bf?" "Oh um uhhh,we're late to class we should go Chris" I get out of the closet and walk to the class. "You didn't answer my question".

    I didn't say anything back to him until....
"EMILY!!!" I stop walking in shock.Nobody has called me that in years...... "I NEED TIME TO THINK CHRISTOPHER OK!!" I never meant to scream at him I was shocked that him out of all people would call me that.

    I got to the classroom with Chris standing beside me "You're late Emmy,so are you Chris" Mrs.Lancey said "sorry Mrs.Lancey it was just that Em and I were locked from the building so somebody had to come and unlock the doors for us" Chris said,wow how can he lie so good! "Is this true Emmy" "uhh,yes ma'am" I say quickly.

Me and Chris sit together as table partners so let's see how this will go. "Ok so today we're doing a project on history so ur partners will be ur table mate.I turned around to see Chris but he was already looking at me,well this will be fun.

A/N:Sorry I'm still working on the next chapter so it may take a while for me to post the next chapter and there may be some spelling errors and all but English isn't my first language so yeah and like I said I really need ideas on this fanfic so if u have some for Chris fanfic and Matt's fanfic please comment it and I will give credit to you.But that's all so bye!