5. SC

Chris's POV
I turned around to look at Emmy,then she caught me looking at her.Smirking at her,I moved closer to her to talk about the project we have to work on.

"Sooo,what should we work on first" I say smiling at her. "Umm we could work on some facts then print some pictures for our posted as well" she says.I didn't listen to a thing she said because the way she looks and her eyes.Her cute brown eyes.

I didn't hear her at all until she said my name. "Chris Chris CHRIS are u listening to me!?" "Uhhh yeah,why wouldn't I be?" I said,wow did I really just lie to her. "Oh really,what did I say then?" "Fine,I didn't hear u" I said guilty. "I knew it!" She says smiling,I love her smile it's so bright and pretty.Like her.

"But we should start with a little essay you know but like a short one" "ok that'd be good" I did some of the work while she was working on some ideas.

I told her we could do the rest at home,so after school we did it.We switched jobs and she did some of the work and I was working on some ideas.

"Emmy are you going to answer my question or not!" "Chris I-" that's when I cut her off by putting my hands around her hips.She looked so shocked,so flustered by it. "Yes or No,Emily?" "I'm sorry Chris i don't know,it's just that a lot of stuff has been happening this week and-" she sounded stressed but not mad. "Hey,hey it's not ur fault,take as much as time as you want.I'll be waiting." I said to her
(Thats sounded so corny)

"Chris,I-I really want to kiss you right now" "Then do it." She leaned in and kissed me,I started to kiss her back until she pushed away.

"So is that an answer for your question?" She said "I don't know I think you have to say it" I told that to her because she knows I know she hates labels. "Fine.Yes Chris I will be ur girlfriend"She says smiling.

She hugged me and had her hand around my neck while I had mine around her waist.She she slept over at my room and we went to sleep cuddling eachother.

A/N:You guys are probably thinking that the story is finished but it's not.There will be some more chapters and I already have some ideas in mind.Btw I am working on the Matt fanfic now and I will post the Matt fanfic on April 10th and post more chapters on there on Mondays and Saturdays.But I think that's all so bye!