2:LC

Today is Saturday and ngl the school week felt like a school day,and I've catched Chris flirting and staring at me like he's inlove with me but idk I'm probably just being delusional because I'm the one that likes him.

    But anyways today,him and I are hanging out.we've hanged out a lot for a while since school has started and all the studying that we have to do together so yeah.

    But today isn't studying it's hanging out and I'm so happy!!!But I CANT decide what outfit to wear but I'll just ask Nick since he's the professional.
____________________________________
                                      Messages
                                       Nicky💅
                                       Emmy🙄
                                                                         Emmy🙄:
                                                                  Hey Nick? Can
                                                      you come help me pick  
                                         an outfit for today because me                         
                                          and Chris are hanging out.
Nicky💅:
Oooooh and yes I
already have an outfit in
mind!!

                                                                      Emmy🙄:
                                                                      Tyyy!!!
____________________________________
Nick picked an outfit for me that was gorgeous,then I got ready and waited for Chris to get home.When he finally got home Matt drove us to the movies and then he left,Chris and I had lots of fun and walked home since the movies were close to our house.

   "Em I had a lot of fun today did you?" "Of course I did Chris" I said as I was looking into his eyes falling into them. "You do that a lot you know" he laughs
"What?" I say confused "You know,you're always staring into my eyes and it's kinda cute when you do that,you should do that more often."

   I was left shocked.Did he just call me cute?Wait does he actually like me back?I think it's time to tell him

   "Chris I have to tell you something" "ok tell me"
"I like you,a lot and when I mean that I mean I like you like you" He's definitely surprised by the way he looked,I think I was just being delusional again and he probably doesn't like me.

      "Oh I never knew,uhhh Nick and Matt are probably asleep now so can we talk about this when we get home?" "Oh uh sure!" Idk if I should be happy or sad but I'm just confused?