The Mayor & His Son

After getting breakfast, which was made by Mrs Scowler and Melody, Lapitch and Tommy went back to work on making the shoes for the son of the mayor of the town they live in, who was gonna arrive to the shop this afternoon. Somewhere in town, Boney 10 was watching the animal townsfolk minding their own business, before a coach, pulled by a horse, carrying a large pig and his son, who happens to be the Mayor (voiced by Michael Dobson), and his son (voiced by Terry Klassen) came to the scene and almost ran over the elderly Demon dragon. Mayor's son: "Watch where ya going!, ya old fossil!" Mayor: "Now son, respect the elderly, no matter how old, lazy and ugly they are." said the mayor, before he and his son went off to the Shoemaker shop. Boney 10: "Ugh... such rude pigs... anyway folks, that larger pig, unfortunately, happens to be the mayor of this town, and as you can see, he and his son are on their way to the shoemaker shop, which will make things much harder for poor Lapitch and his siblings..." said Boney 10, before the scene changed to show the Mayor and his son arriving in front of the shoemaker shop, and Mr Scowler gasped in shock when he saw them. Mr Scowler: "Oh dear... the Mayor and his son are here already..." Mrs Scowler: "I hope those two have picked up some better manners this time..." Mr Scowler: "Never mind that, we must make sure the shoes are ready... Lapitch!, Tommy!, get the shoes!" Lapitch: "Yes master!" Tommy: "Already on it sir!" said Lapitch and Tommy, before they went off to get the shoes, while the Mayor and his son arrived into the house. Mr Scowler: "Ah, Mr Mayor, a real honor to see you here." Mayor: "Obviously, now where are my son's new shoes?, are they ready?" Mr Scowler: "Yes they should be here now." said Mr Scowler, before Lapitch and Tommy came over to the scene with the pair of black boots. The Mayor's son tried them on, but they turned out to be too small for him. Mayor's son: "What's the big idea?, these shoes are too small!" Tommy: "Hmm... looks like it to me..." Mayor: "Is this some kind of joke?, you promised me new boots for my son that will fit." Mr Scowler: "I'm terribly sorry sir..." Mayor: "You you should be... now my son will have to go on with boots for a little while longer..." Mayor: "Man, you shoemakers are really stupid." Melody: "Don't call my brothers stupid!, they try their best!" called out Melody, before the Mayor's son grabs the little rabbit's ears and start pulling them. Mayor's son: "Stay out of this, ya blue colored freak!" shouted the Mayor's son, while Melody screamed in pain as her ears were being pulled. That was when Tommy grabs the Mayor's son's arm, freeing Melody at last, and the little fox boy was glaring at the little pig. Tommy: "Don't... ever... lay a finger... on my little sister!" Mayor: "Unhand my son!" ordered the Mayor, before Tommy let's go of the Mayor's son's arm. Mayor: "You need to have that fox learn some manners, until then, my son and I shall look elsewhere for some shoes." said the Mayor, before he and his son left the scene. Once the mayor and his son were gone, Mr Scowler growled in anger before grabbing Tommy and Lapitch by their necks. Mr Scowler: "Lapitch... Tommy... this time you've gone too far!, the mayor and his son were our best customers!, and you messed up their shoe order and had the nerve to touch one of them!" Lapitch: "B-b-but..." Tommy: "Melody... that piglet was..." Melody: "Don't be mad at Tommy or Lapitch, it wasn't their fault..." Mr Scowler: "Well it is, and it's your fault too!, for talking back to the mayor's son!" shouted Mr Scowler, which made Melody feel very scared and tried to hide behind Tommy. Mrs Scowler: "Stop it!, you shouldn't blame the children!, the boys didn't mean to mess the shoes, and Tommy was only trying to protect Melody." Mrs Scowler: "Why must you always defend them?, they're not even our children!" Mrs Scowler: "Not biologically... but we've taken care of them since they were babies... they're still family... I wish you can see that like I do..." said Mrs Scowler, before she takes the children to their rooms where they can check on Melody's ears in hopes that they're okay.