5.Slow steps 💗

Shubman was in library with mayank who was explaining and teaching him the topics which he missed because of his late admission in the university.

But they flinched when someone banged his hand on the table as they looked at the person.

Mayank:- g-good morning ishan bhaiya... I just now remembered,I have some work. I will goo byy shub... I mean shubman hehe....

Shub:- stop glaring at him ishan bha--

Ishan:- i dare you to complete it.

Shub immediately shut his mouth and looked down on his notebook.

Ishan:- stop your acting like you are studying.

Shub:w-what?(shocked)

Ishan:- no one can study a blank page.

Shub's eyes widened as he looked down at his notebook and realized there was nothing written there as mayank was just going to explain a new topic to him.

He mentally cursed himself as he looked up but got mesmerized when he saw ishan's face just a inch away from him.

Shub:- Beautiful. (Whispered being lost.)

Ishan broke the staring phase and looked down felling shy by the sudden compliment but this made shub realize  what he said right now.

Shub:- I-i didn't mean like that.... I am sorry.

As Shubman just took his bag and ran away from there

Ishan:- (chuckled) why are you so cute my jaan? Uff... He even left his notebook here.

          🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Shubman was focused on phone when someone tapped his shoulder.

Ishan:- you left it while running away from me in library.

Shub:- I wasn't running away from you. ( embarrassed remembering his act.)

Ishan:- I know shub, you don't need to explain. And when you get free today remember to send me a snap of your routine.

Shub:-(confused) for what?

Ishan:- from tomorrow, I will teach you the topics you missed. There is no need of asking help from that boy.

Shub:- but i--

Mayank:- shub let's go, I will drop you home today.(said while being focused on his phone.)

Ishan:-(deep angry voice) i can do that too.

Mayank flinched badly when he saw ishan infront of him.

Mayank:-y-yes, s-surely you can bhaiya. Shub y-you should go with ishan bhaiya.(scared seeing ishan angry.)

Shub:- umm... I want to go by myself. You know walking.....

Ishan:- no you won't.

Shub:- Please ishan. (Shows his pleading eyes.)

Ishan:-(melting seeing those pleading eyes) fine.

Shub left from there but mayank kept staring at him.

Ishan:- what? (Asked in cold tone but frowned when mayank suddenly joined his both hands infront of him.)

Mayank:- Ishan bhaiya, can you please answer my one question? Please...

Ishan:- ughh... Say...

Mayank:- i know by using your power you have find out about me being gay, right?

Ishan:- even your secret of that one drunk night in paris.(Smirked seeing mayank getting more scared.)

Mayank:-(*just how much power this person holds... No no mayank focus.*)
Thanks for telling me bhaiya but I swear bhaiya, i am not trying to steal shub from you. I am just his friend, nothing more nothing less.( suddenly held ishan's shoes making ishan back away.) If you want I will even tie rakhi on shubman's wrist but please don't think I will take away or steal shubman from you. He is like a brother to me. Please bhaiya..

Ishan:- he is mine, no one can steal my shubi from me, never say that again.

Mayank closed his eyes feeling scared but then he listened something he didn't ever think he can.

Ishan:- get up ( said in a soft voice which made mayank shocked but little calm.)

Mayank:- Please bhaiya, I just finds shub too much innocent for the nasty people here, That's why I mostly company him to protect him.

Ishan:- then can I be assured that you will take care of my jaan when I am not around to protect him?

Mayank:-he is my first true friend bhaiya  I will do that. Thank you so much.(with a wide smile.)

Ishan nodded and was going back to his friends when mayank came running towards him once again.

Mayank:- wait bhaiya, Please keep my secret as that only. Ple-ase( his voice cracked at the last.)

Ishan:- I am not someone to play with People's emotions mayank. Be assured, I will never disclose your this secret with anyone. And to be true it's that person loss that he didn't value you and your trust. Move ahead mayank, life have many colourful things for you.( patted Mayank 's head with a soft smile.)

Mayank:- but I will Still love to be stuck in his that colourless memories.( wiped his tears and left from there.)

        *************************