20.(abhiyank) Finally understood 🥺🥀

Abhi:- what the fuck! Ishan open the door.(banged at the door.)

Mayank:-  you will get hurt abhi and moreover they must have left by now.(calmly said while staring at abhi.)

But abhi didn't paid any attention to mayank words as he kicked the door.

Abhi:- ishan for god shake, open the door, I really don't want to be locked with a whore.

Mayank :- whom are you calling a whore, huh? (Angrily fisted abhi's coller)

Abhi:- the person who left after getting what he wanted, now get away from me.(yanked mayank's hand)

Mayank:- abhi, I never left. It was you who left me first without a word like nothing happened between us, like we didn't made love that night, how can you Abhi?

Abhi:- shut up, don't even try to play an innocent card here when all you did is lie to me about You, Your family, Your love, verything.

Mayank:- no abhi, I know I lied about my self but not my love abhi, I really loved you abhi and I still do, much more than you can ever think.

Abhi:- then why did you ran away just the next morning after we had sex? Why didn't you ever contact me?

Abhi shouted in anger thinking mayank is lying while mayank flinch but instead of getting away from abhi, he took a step closer to him.

Mayank:- I never ran away abhi. I tried abhi, I tried my best to reach you just to calm my heart which was hoping for you to be loyal with your feelings which you confessed that day. But when I reached the address all I got to know is that your family has moved out as your father got transfer.

Abhi:- shut with your lies. I am never gonna be fooled by you again to let you use me for your fucking desires.

Mayank:- did you ever loved me abhi?

Abhi:- yes I did and that's my worst decision. I should have never fall for your fake identify. You just act that you too love me and idiot me really started assuming our future together. But I must say you are really a good actor, your eyes, Your behaviour all says that you love me but in real you just played with my feeling, just used me to fulfill your dirty desires.

Abhi thought mayank will leave, or got angry but he got shocked when mayank placed his lips over his own.

He kissed abhi!

When abhi got into his sense, he tries to push mayank but mayank tighten his arms around abhi making him feel weak by love.

Abhi:- please, I loss okk but leave me. I don't want to be used by you again. Please I am already too much heartbroken to take another betray by you. ( literally begged mayank)

Mayank:- not more heartbroken than me love. (Made abhi face him.) Mayank markande. The only son on the billionaire markande family, the future hier of one of the most expanded clothing brand named gucci (just assume guys 😁). Now tell me baby, did it effect. No right but it would have surely effect you if I have said this the first time we meet.

Mayank felt abhi getting Calm as they both realise they seriously need to talk so mayank made abhi sat on the bed while he stood between abhi legs.

Mayank:- why did you left the room when I was sleeping?

Abhi:- no I didn't.. wait yahh, a waiter came saying someone is waiting for me on the ground floor lobby so I just went there with him but it was a mistake cause the person staying in the next room number beside ours was called not me and the normal people's lift wasn't working properly so I have to take stairs.

Mayank's eyes got teary as he smiled with happiness saying,

Mayank:- it was just the misunderstanding and wrong timing baby. Now I understood everything.

Abhi:-then make me understand these things Mayank, Please. I am tired of thinking that you was just playing with me cause I never left you mayank.

Mayank:-I will baby.

               ××××××××××××××××××