16.Talking and promise🤞😊

Ishan:-ahh, i am too much tired now.(flopped himself on the bed.)

Shub:-(chuckled) but you didn't did anything today.

Ishan:- you shouldn't say these things to a sick person.

Shub:- Okk okk, now take the medecine, here.

As shub passed the tablets and a glass of water to ishan to took it, and kept the glass at side table after gulping the medicines.

Ishan:- can you give me a blanket and sit here with me jaan?

Shub:- sure ishu.

As shubman took a blanket from the cupboard and sat where ishan indicates him, supporting his back by the headboard of the bed.

While ishan in an instant settled himself on shub's lap,and wrapped the blanket around them.

Shub smiled as he started caressing ishan's hairs.

Ishan:- why i didn't saw any worker  today? Did anyone of them informed you about their absence jaan?

Ishan asked while snuggling in shub's nape as he was feeling warm and cozy in Shub' arms.

Shub:- sorry ishu but I gave leave to them just half day, they will return at their work in evening.( nervously informed ishan.)

Ishan:- it's alright love, my everything belong to you too so there is nothing to be nervous but then who clean up the mess I created in our room yesterday?

Shub:- Actually I said one worker to clean it by the time I return here again.

Ishan:- wait, you goes outside?

Shub:- off course ishu. I goes to my aunty uncle home to fresh up and even came here back giving the excuse of college.

Ishan:- means you will go back at evening?

Shub:- I have to cause college don't run classes at night ishu.

Ishan:- can't you stay?( faced shub.)

Shub:- no, and what's with all these inquiry? (Softly removed ishan's little long hairs from his eyes and forehead.)

Ishan:-Because if you left I will be cold again. I don't want to be alone now when I have you.

Shub:- sorry baby, but I can't because from 3 days I haven't been at home at night and my uncle informed papa so I got strictly instructed to directly come home from college as this place is still new for me.

Ishan:- but I am here na..... I will talk to uncle. Call him.

Shub:- No ishu. If you talked to him then he will surely got shock and will take me back home.

Ishan:- is he strict?

Shub:- not really. Just don't believe people easily and if that person is connected to me then he is hella protective.

Ishan:- if the son is like you then he is doing right by being strict and protective.

Shub:- (frowned) what do you mean, am I bad?

Ishan:- no jaan, you are actually very naive. Much more innocent then a child of today's world. My innocent baby.( kissed shub who instantly kissed back.)

             🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ishan:- jaan..

Shub:- hmm.

Ishan:- why did that monkey calls you his boyfriend?

Shub:- his name is abhishek love.

Ishan:- yaah, yahh, whatever. Now tell me the reason.

Shub:- Actually a boy from my class proposed me but I rejected it. So he started bothering me. He openly claims me as his boyfriend infront of my class and people who talks to me.

And as abhi is my best friend so I share every detail to him. That day he came there to surprise me as he has also moved here but in different college. And when you pushed him away from me, he thought you are the person who was bothering me, soo...

Ishan:- what's that guy name who dare to propose you?

Shub:- there is no need to know ishu. Hardik bhai and virat bhai already take care of that.(remembers how hardik and virat beat the shit out of that guy infront of the whole class.)

Ishan:- why didn't you told me before? Huh? (Glaring at him.)

Shub:- I didn't wanted to bother you.( said in low voice.)

Ishan signed as he cupped shub's cheeks and pecked his both cheeks making shub smile at the affection.

Ishan:- baccha,from now on, you would share everything to me. No hiding and keeping secrets. Promise me.

Shub:- I promise ishu, I won't hide anything from you now.

Ishan:- good and I promise to always love and protect you baby. No matter what happens your ishu will always be there for you.( shub pecked his lips.)

Ishan again snuggled his face in shub nape feeling lazy yet so much comfy and warm.

Shub:- you still have fever ishu. I think you should sleep for a while.

He didn't waited for ishan's response as he swifted them lightly, laying down in that same position.

Shub:- sleep ishu. I won't leave before you wake up.

Ishan losses his strong grip a little believing shub as he slowly slept while shub stay in the same position admiring his lover's beauty.

               ×××××××××××××××××